[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you beat Ludwig?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
I've been stuck on this faggot for the past day and die every time he gets down the 30% health. Is it possible to cheese him?
>>
>>333476686
Hit him until his life bar depletes.
Stop letting him hit you.
>>
> get him down to 30% health

Just keep trying, the hard bit is the first phase, once you get him to half health it's easy to just hug his legs and avoid his obviously telegraphed attacks.

Have you tried summoning Valtyr? He will help you emmensely. Don't summon Henriet, she isn't worth the health increase Ludwig gets. But Valtyr destroys him and tanks damage like a beast.

Or summon a real person, he's one of the most popular bosses to co-op.
>>
I don't get how people have more trouble with his second form. In his first form he flails around completely unpredictably and has all sorts of shit that will easily 1 shot you as well as being too big to circle-strafe. 2nd form is easy as long as you stick close you him and dodge to the left whenever he attacks
>>
>>333476686
Keep your distance in his beast form, and push your face into his nuts in his centaur form.
Beast mode stomps the shit out of you if you're too close, but his sword is designed to fuck you at any range but point blank. Just gotta switch gameplans midway through.
>>
>>333477063
Oh shit I had no idea valtr could be summoned for ludwig, I've been using henriett the whole time. Does he have way more health or something?
>>
>>333477376
Not that anon, but yes.
He has way more health and attack power, and his weapon is better suited for fighting beasts, which is nice for Ludwig's first form.
>>
>>333477295
Idk man I'm able to get him down to halfway easy, I just summon henrietta and just r1 spam everytime he goes after her or doesn't flail like an autist. It's the fuggin 2nd phase that wrecks me
>>
>>333477376
You have to be part of his Covenant, and his summon-thing is near the zombie guy who always drops 5 Vials on the way to Ludwig.

He has an ass-ton of health (Ludwig charges him and he doesn't give a fuck) and a bunch of vials. He also uses a Pizza Cutter which does great damage.

If you've completed his quest and obtained his helmet "Valtyr: Master of the League" will be replaced by "Valtyr: Beast Eater" and he will have even better stats.
>>
Don't cop out and get a summon, it'll feel a lot better if you do it yourself and you'll become a better player in doing so

>Phase 1
You need to stay about 25 feet from him; not too far, not too close. I always found strafing to his right (your left) as he attacks is way easier than the other way around and it's easier to dodge his water cannon leaving you with more time to hit him.

Aim for his back legs. Each side's hindquarter has a set amount of internal hp and once that's gone you'll stagger him letting you get a good 3-4 hits in before you can safely back off. Once you do it on one side, you can try to aim for the other, but you need to be cautious in this fight so just see it through.

When he jumps in the air and climbs on the ceiling, you'll see blood droplets. Count to two Mississippi and roll: you'll dodge it. Don't mistake that for his plain leap though. The huge thing to watch out for is when he's on the ground and starts breathing out that yellowish gas: he's about to death charge you and depending on your level it can one shot you. When you see it, prepare to dodge and ole his ass like a matador.

>Phase 2
His attacks in this phase are a lot slower and more telegraphed than in Phase 1. Again, stay a good 25-30 feet from him and watch his attack patterns. If you maintain that distance, you shouldn't have to worry about the projectiles. However, the projectiles will attack you in one of two ways: he'll do a broad sweep or he'll do two diagonal slashes that are easily dodgeable. Watch out for his AoE that will affect his immediate area: he holds his sword like he's ready to strike it on the ground. Also, he will do a sort of charge up attack, hold his sword up high in the sky, and let out this huge blast in a cone in front of him that will definitely knock off at least 3/4 of your health if not 1 shot you. When you see it happen, charge him and run circles around him and you'll have plenty of time to get some hits in.
>>
>>333477867
Also in phase two, if you do enough damage you will stagger him. Visceral attack his crotch for huge damage. You'll get about two of those in.

Just keep your cool, don't get greedy. Go in, one or two hits, back off, rinse and repeat until he's dead.
>>
Laurence is the real challenge yo
>>
>>333478224
Ludvig and Laurence were both painful as fuck for me, during my blind playthrough.
I think that the hardest part about both of them was that their combos were designed to murder you, if you panic mashed the dodge button.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.