[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>protagonist is an anti-hero white male with short brown hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 302x225
>protagonist is an anti-hero white male with short brown hair and is angry about something
>>
>>333476647
>with a gun
>>
>>333476861
>age 25 to 45
>>
>>333476647
Death Note was good pre-L death
>>
>>333477281
>story doesn't go where you want it to so it's bad

*yawn*
>>
These games are almost always fun.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>333477281
It was good.

He got what he wanted and was God of the new world or whatever the shit. He needed a downfall story too, they couldn't just end it as soon as L was dead.
>>
>>333476647
>and the game is actually very good
>>
>>333477396
No, the story was shit, that's what made it bad.
>>
>>333477192
>and is a manlet
>>
>>333477845
It was on par with the rest of the writing in the series
>>
>>333477685
I didn't like the end how the super retardedly obsessed guy who went over the notebook with a microscope each day managed to get it swapped by that cop. Lights plan should have worked
>>
>protagonist is a pacifist white female with extremely long brown hair and is on the verge of a mental breakdown
>>
>>333477496
The only problem is that none of these games capture the gut wrenching fury of a man on the precipice of destruction, not just from his enemies, but also from his own psyche.

Basically, these games need Guts-tier motivation to work really well.
>>
>>333477993
>Guts-tier motivation
cuckrage
>>
>>333477993
Who cares, they're still fun
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.