[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a blessing that he never got a Enter the Dragonfly, Boom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2809631-gex.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2809631-gex.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
Is it a blessing that he never got a Enter the Dragonfly, Boom or Crash of the Titans equivalent?
>>
>>333475491
He did.

It was the third game.
>>
I guess. It's not really like he was on the same scale as those others or really had the same "trading of hands" that ruined them. Gex just kinda struck me as being in a weird spot to begin to with.
>>
>>333475607

How was it broken, incomplete or completely different from the rest?
>>
I'm not even sure how a new Gex game would work. Crystal Dynamics sure as shit wouldn't make it, unless they turn it into a third-person shooter.
>>
Doesn't Gex have like, only one good game though?
>>
>>333475491
It would've been a blessing if it died after the first game
>>
>>333477645
point and click adventure game. is dana gould still alive? get him on board.
>>
>>333477645
Square-Enix is already allowing any developer to take up the license if they can come up with a good enough pitch, even small studios. They're doing it with a few of their older properties.

As for how, beats me. It was quite the product of its time, not really sure if it could work in the modern day without being heavily retooled.
>>
My idea for a new Gex would basically be one long parody of the entire vidya industry. Every area/level mocks a different genre. There'd be one area that specifically parodies Final Fantasy (because of Square-Enix). The problem is writing it in such a way that it's not annoying.
>>
>>333478091
If there's a new Gex making fun of games, they would be crazy not to go for the obvious "Deus Gex" joke. It's even under the same company.
>>
>>333477735
>>333477738

Did your parents hate you enough to buy a N64?
>>
>>333475607
His third game was excellent, pleb, great sales and great reviews.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.