[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more balanced hero in the game than this motherfucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: earth_spirit_vert.jpg (20 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
earth_spirit_vert.jpg
20 KB, 235x272
Is there a more balanced hero in the game than this motherfucker right here?

>ez intiation from 10 million miles away
>stun, silence, slow, aoe dot, and an escape rolled into one
>literally needs no items except for arcane boots / aether lens
>make even bigger fucking plays with aghs
>playing him is braindead easy now that double tapping remnant makes one in front of him instantly
>>
>>333471912
>playing him is braindead easy
that's a gross exaggeration.
>>
Op is mistaking balanced for overpowered
>>
>playing him is braindead easy
Yeah, no. He basically has 3 skillshots which are all very easy to miss. He is indeed very strong, but only so in the right hands. You rarely see him perform in low pub games. And you most definitely need to be used to the hero to know how to handle your limitied remnant charges.
>>
>>333472153
that's his attempt at sarcasm.
>>
>>333471912
>free force staff at level 1
>full capabilities at level 3 with added debuffs
>balanced
Lel
>>
>>333472049
>>333472230
Yeah, I guess i'm exaggerating a bit but he used to be a lot harder back when you had to manually click next to you to drop a remnant.
Now it's just double tap D and toss out a kick / roll in or out at 10000 m/s in an instant.
Kicked remnants go so fast it really isn't THAT hard to land I think, same with roll.
>>
I have never played him after silence and stun traded places. Wasn't that a huge nerf?
>>
>>333472418
No, literally whatever. Hes gotten hit with the actual nerf bat since then though.
>>
>>333472418
No not really, he's still fucking cancer, but exclusive enough that you won't see him everywhere like le balanced spoopy ghost lady or interdimensional int stealing man
>>
MOBA's are a bad meme, I wasted 5K hours of my life playing this game until I realized that professional Dota isn't real Dota.

Real Dota is being placed into a game with 4 people who don't speak your language, 2 people who are fucking ragers, and 3 people who happen to be both of the above.

I want to watch tournaments where "pro" players are on their own, and are forced to win games with 4 random-ass players versus another "pro" player with 4 random-ass players. They can be spanish-speaking peruvian shitskins, they can be russians, I don't give a fuck. I just want to watch these glorifies pieces of shit crumble under the pressure of being teammates who under-perform and then flame the shit out of you for their own mistakes.
>>
>>333472418
it made landing his cookie cutter combo much harder because you can't initiate with the stun (keeping them in place for easier follow up)
but his kit is so powerful in the right hands he's still beastly.
>>
>>333472565
>I wasted 5K hours of my life playing this game until I realized that professional Dota isn't real Dota.
wow it took you 5k hours to realize such a basic thing. Good job being an idiot.
>>
>>333472656
Wasn't his bread and butter always Kick -> Pull -> Roll even before the change? It was everything you needed to do and with only one remnant needed.
>>
who the fuck even plays this hero? nobody fucking picks him, i've only seen him like five times out of hundreds of games
>>
>>333472829
t. 1k MMR
>>
File: 1381518544447.jpg (141 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
1381518544447.jpg
141 KB, 500x424
>>333471912
Winter Wyvern is the only hero.
>>
>>333472565
Are you retarded? Pro players play solo q and are all 6k MMR+ because they play well. Like high elo doesn't mean everybody is suddenly competent and nice in Dota.

You sound like somebody whos too bad to climb out of low elo.
>>
>>333472939
>le "ruin teamfights with my ult and have my entire team do no damage" dragon
>good
???
>>
>>333472746
I guess you're right but putting a remnant behind your opponent for a freebie stun was the preferred opener because of how reliable it was. It was essentially too easy to get a good stun before whereas the kick which had more skill involved was only rewarded with a silence, which they flipped to make it more rewarding.
>>
>>333472829
He was a great offlane pick when famine offlanes (WR/clock) were common. Iron Talon and the new camp opened that shit up. His teamfight contribution out-of-the-box is insane because everything from initiation to escape and damage is built into it.
>>
>>333473015
What's wrong with her ult?
>>
>>333475012
everyone caught in it gets 100% damage reduction except for the main cursed target
>>
ES and Oracle really start pushing into territory thats a little off for the warcraft 3 game

compared to anti mage or dragon knight
>>
>>333472565
>I want to watch tournaments where "pro" players are on their own, and are forced to win games with 4 random-ass players versus another

this happens on streams and it is hilarious
>>
>>333475130
So? That surely makes team fights easier.
>>
>>333472385
This I actually enjoyed the previous method it actually took a lot more skill and better positioning and planning.
>>
File: 1450835672015.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1450835672015.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>333475558
I cant tell you how many times my necrodancer ults a a cursed target and takes no damage.
>>
>>333471912
>>333472385

Are you guys literally retarded?
Instead of double tapping like a scrub you can enable quick casting and enjoy the game at a faster pace

It makes it so that when you press the button once it immediately casts to whatever is on your cursor
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.