[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zombi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I know a couple of you guys have been playing this recently because of PS+ so now is probably as good a time as any for this thread. Give your opinions on it, post webms or screenshots or whatever. Doesn't matter what system you've played on just discuss the game.
>>
>>333471104
the local multiplayer was fun on Wii U
>>
>>333471238
Wonder why Ubisoft chose to remove it in the ports.
>>
>>333471713
because it was 100% gamepad-centric
>>
I played the PC version, so take this as it is. I felt the game was too easy even on hard. Though that is mostly because m+kb and the fact that the whole interface not being a controller thing was not as big an issue. However, I still enjoyed it since it was like $20 or something (got it before they raised the price).

I never ran out of supplies, and the storage box was annoying since you MUST have a handgun/melee at all times.
>>
>>333471104

Where Ubisoft fucked up:

>Only one melee weapon
>Stupid story

Where Ubisoft did good:
>Hard game
>Atmospheric game
>>
File: 2309530967.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
2309530967.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>333471849
>I felt the game was too easy even on hard.

>>333472029
>Hard game
>>
>>333472769
He might have played it on a console. I died once on PC due to my own idiocy.

But it was an explosion so I forgave myself.
>>
Game is alright, buggy as fuck sometimes. Hate that I can't put that stupid Cricket bat away and just use the spiked bat.

It's pretty easy to abuse doors against zombies for piss easy kills.
>>
>>333471104
>Insta death if zombie grabs you and can't shake the zombie off you if it grabs you before it bites you

What the fuck kind of bullshit is this? Past games that had zombies like Resident Evil, you can shake off zombies if they grab you. But in this game you can't which is completely bullshit.
>>
>>333472769

Well one poster is anonymous, the other is a dumb tripfag. I think it's clear who to believe.
>>
Just play Dying Light familia
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.