[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're some games where you go slow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: uncharted4.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uncharted4.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
What're some games where you go slow?
>>
Literally any game. You could take 1 step every ten hours in Sonic if you wanted to.
>>
doom
>>
>>333462493

Morrowind
>>
>crouch to be invisible
>>
Any game that's not Sonic or F-Zero.
>>
>>333464193
>implying Uncharted started this
>>
>>333462493
Max Payne
>>
>>333464363
Didnt imply that at all. Its just overused as shit
>>
>>333464083
This game pisses me off
>>
>>333462493

>THIS RIGHT HERE IS AN ENEMY THE ONE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW! YES THAT IS YOUR OPPONENT! LOOK RIGHT THERE INFRONT OF YOU HE HAS A BIG ARROW ABOVE HIS HEAD!
>>
>>333462493
Wow, thats really going to disapoint a lot of ps4 fags when they realize that it was a bullshot. Rubbing in their faces that this version that they drooled over so much is actually what would have been possible if consoles died out.
>>
>>333462493

Pokemon has a fairly slow walk speed. It was my first game and I remember being floored by how fast characters walked in other games.
>>
>>333464460
hey, there are little kids that just started playing video games too
>>
>>333462493
>HIGHLIGHT THIS GUY THROUGH WALLS AND PUT AN ARROW OVER HIS HEAD IN CASE YOU FORGOT WHO TO SHOOT
>>
>>333464836
Man I miss the times when games didn't treat players like idiots, what the fuck happened?
>>
>>333464968
Casuals.
It started with minimaps that showed enemy positions, and it escalated from there.
>>
>>333462493
just looking at that area my stomach sinks thinking about how it's leading to another boring shootout.

I just don't know how people can still stand the gameplay progression in uncharted after 3 games
>>
>>333465285
People play uncharted for the graphics and the exciting scripted sequences.
>>
>>333464968

So go play Dwarf Fortress.
>>
File: 1455532779523.jpg (92 KB, 854x566) Image search: [Google]
1455532779523.jpg
92 KB, 854x566
No kidding, I'am into Uncharted the same way I'am into Neptunia. The characters, the jokes and the situations. Gameplay wise, nope.
>>
>>333464968

Focus testing on people who don't have interest in games.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.