[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you picked any other ending, you failed the test. >but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: FO4_Minutemen_Flag.png (36 KB, 970x627) Image search: [Google]
FO4_Minutemen_Flag.png
36 KB, 970x627
If you picked any other ending, you failed the test.

>but... but the Institute is the best!!
No, the Institute is for people who believe that an elite few should hold all the power. It's literally the concept of the Illuminati and you fell for it because your son told you to.

>but the Brotherhood is the right choice!
No, the Brotherhood is for people who believe those who have military supremacy should be leaders. You're probably the same type of person who thinks Israel deserves it's land because they're more powerful than the Arabs they shit on.

>Yeah, well, the Railroad is the right choice anyways...
No, the Railroad is for idealistic liberals who don't give a shit about the place they're living in. You're probably the type of person holding up a "Refugees Welcome!" sign as immigrants flood your awful Eurotrash country.

The Minutemen are the only correct choice.

>Long-term stability.
>Made by the People, for the People.
>No one is forced to surrender anything or give up personal freedoms.
>Actually cares about the region AND it's people.

The Minutemen LITERALLY made the Commonwealth great, and you had the opportunity to make the Commonwealth Great Again.

But you didn't. You handed that responsibility off to a 20-year-old hipster in a hot-air balloon or a council of five dorks sitting at a table instead because you chose to be a moron.

And don't even bother posting in this thread if you picked the Railroad. You're not mature enough for conversation.
>>
>The Minutemen LITERALLY made the Commonwealth great
motherfucker *I* made the commonwealth great. All they did was steal my home, and then proceed to make me do all the fucking work. Every faction in this game is shit and I wish there was just an independent route.
>>
GENERAL

THERE'S A SETTLEMENT THAT NEEDS OUR HELP
>>
File: 1429285741004.jpg (131 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1429285741004.jpg
131 KB, 719x719
Minutemen were annoying as shit and I was the only one who ever did anything.

Brotherhood were shit because they've always been shortsighted in every game that mattered.

Railroad want to stop the Institute, which is a good idea. Also who fucking cares about these goddamn robots?

Institute are shit.

The problem with Fallout 4 is that the crux of the plot is centered on robots that I don't give a fuck about. Who cares if synths exist? What does it fucking matter? I don't care.
>>
>>333458373
If you don't give a fuck about synths either do the Institute (status quo regarding synths is maintained) or the Minutemen.
>>
File: ScreenShot192.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot192.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>2016
>Not being the fucking general
>Not murdering anyone you deem unfit for your commonwealth.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 325x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 325x433
>He cared enough about that joke of a plot to formulate a serious opinion on the endings
They were all fucking shit. The only faction that explained their stance and their post-game plans were the Brotherhood, and even then it's only lightly touched on.
>>
>>333456772
I went railroad. And chill out you, if something can think and feel then it's life is important. Railroad/Minuetmen together home slice.
>>
>>333456772
I would have if the game didn't put me to fucking sleep two hours in.
>>
File: Man Stops To Pick A Coin Up.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Man Stops To Pick A Coin Up.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>333456772
>No, the Institute is for people who believe that an elite few should hold all the power
Historically they have and with benevolent leadership, frankly I'd do better for the wasteland than they can. Fuckers can't even clear surrounding diamond city of super mutants or keep a settlement safe after I've armed and set up defenses for them. Fuck them, I'll do it myself.

>fell for it
I didn't fall for anything. The institute is their own kind of retarded and I'll fix them too first of all by finding out if anyone who worked on super mutant experiments is still alive and executing them.

>brotherhood
Might is right is all that matters. Israel deserves the land, they've got ancient claims to it too.

Should they be leaders? It depends on the society, but I don't see why not. Humanity has had military leaders for millennia and powerful societies have been built by them.

>railroad
>all of the bullshit that followed that line
You're a living meme.
>>
>>333458860
Is there some secret message in that webm I'm missing?
>>
>>333459403
>secret
No, it's well known.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.