[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Brotherhood or Revelations better in terms of Ezio's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20
File: ezio-brotherhood.jpg (56 KB, 1104x543) Image search: [Google]
ezio-brotherhood.jpg
56 KB, 1104x543
Is Brotherhood or Revelations better in terms of Ezio's fuck Desmond story? I like both settings and couldn't give a fuck less about multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed thread
>>
>>333449020
There's more Desmond in Revelations than Brotherhood
>>
>>333449020
Both are unnecessary cash grabs that diluted Ezio's story.
>>
>>333449020
the story is shit in every ac game, as its only purpose seems to be to get it a lower age rating
but with revelations they jumped the shark even more as they intoduced this retarded supernatural ayy lmao twist which becomes from then on an essential part of evry ac game
>>
>>333449431
>>333449531
It's been a while since I played assassins creed, I've only played up to revelations, whats the story so far?
>>
>>333449431
>>333449531
Well fuck.

Honestly, I don't even like Ezio that much. His accent, like everyone else's in the AC games except Shay, is awful.
>>
>>333449670
>supernatural ayy lmao twist
What are you talking about? This was apparent since the first game. The second game was just icing on the cake.
>>
>>333449767
Thats funny considering every time he talks I can't stop picturing Chris Redfield.
>>
Putting aside everything but gameplay and setting, which is better?
>>
>>333449794
In the first one the whole apple thing was more like the old Indiana Jones movies, where it was just a religious artifact. Then they went full Crystal Skull on us.
>>
>>333449891
Aren't they all the fucking same? I vaguely remember one giving you a small pointless grappling hook and they hyped that up as a big deal. Probably that one.
>>
>>333449950
There were references to Those Who Came Before throughout the first game. The muslim man talked about artifacts providing powers of religious figures, the dick at the corporation mentioned them literally ("A gift.. from those who came before"). 2 just spilled the beans entirely
>>
>>333450019
Revelations had a hook blade. Sydicate has the grappling hook ala Arkham Knight
>>
>>333449020
I like Ezio's "development" in Brotherhood more, as it focuses on him becoming a master assassin and forging bonds with recruits, essentially recreating the order. He's a mentor and a father figure. His story could have ended here and been just fine.

Revelations I did not like, but it wraps up his story in a semi-not terrible way.
>>
File: 7dTgOC7.jpg (359 KB, 3840x2056) Image search: [Google]
7dTgOC7.jpg
359 KB, 3840x2056
1 had its issues but it was a fun game with an interesting premise

2 took a lot from 1 and improved it. Better main character with a better cast and better gameplay.

Brotherhood was really fun, but the Italian setting was getting a little old. Still felt pretty fun with the same cast.

Revelations felt like a cheap cash-in, didn't feel like the new stuff introduced was as good as the games before it.

3 is garbage. Garbage setting with Garbage story and Garbage gameplay (running around the woods in old-timey America isn't as fun as running on rooftops)

4 was amazing. It felt innovative and a fresh take on a stale series.

I haven't played any of the other games past 4 so I don't know how they rank beyond the whole Unity fiasco.
>>
Assassins Creed 2 was the last time I actually enjoyed playing a game and was immersed as all fucking hell. It gave "that feeling" only a few games in your lifetime will give. I haven't enjoyed a game since.
>>
AC2 was the best game in the series.
>>
>>333450758
This. It's essentially Italian Batman. Plus they blew their load with that mindfuck ending which really didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>333449020
The only time I considered the asscreed stories as enjoyable was AC1 and Brotherhood because I thought the story would come to a logical conclusion, which is quite obviously what they were aiming for originally

But now its an endless story horseshit and its obvious the writers have either been replaced or abandoned the story. Either way its utter shit shit now and there is no point talking about a story that Ubisoft are just annually shitting out just because their games have to have a basic background story.
>>
>>333450651
Fuck you, I liked 3.
>>
>>333451292

>Half the game you literally don't play as the tittle character
>A bunch of shit isn't unlocked till you start playing as the kid
>Shitty settlement bullshit stuff forced into the game
>Game constantly interrupts for "muh Desmond" boring ass sequences
>Entire second half of game is just this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8UiD5Vx48

Only good thing to come out of it was the boat shit that was implemented in 4
>>
The amount of AC 2 masturbators in the fanbase never fails to disappoint me.

Yes, 2 made many gameplay improvements. It was also very casualized and the main character is a douchey, accented playboy with the most cliche motivation for becoming an assassin.
>>
File: 1416107292974.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416107292974.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Who else here played Unity after the patches that stabilized frame rates, and removed a good amount of the glitches that people encountered at launch, and enjoyed the game? The innovations it brought to the parkour, the combat, the freedom to assassinate as you wish, and the graphics made it better than 1, America, and Black Flag (not a bad game, but wasn't very AC).
>>
>>333451754
>Who else here played Unity after the patches
No one. Because FUCK Ubisoft for releasing a game that utterly shitty.
>>
>>333451754
black flag is more visually interesting and more fun to play
>>
Did they ever release a collection? I haven't played since part 3 I wouldn't mind coming back but only if they have a cheap set.
>>
>>333451921
just torrent it like everyone else
>>
>>333452072
I play on consoles i'm not some kind of PC faggot
>>
File: 1416107375267.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416107375267.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>333451880
Only so much oceans, and sea shanties I could take before I got bored. Still a good game, but open ocean is not more visually interesting than Paris.
>>
>>333451754
this
>>333451814
Also, Arno is a shitty Ezio ripoff
>>
>>333451814
You shouldn't have rushed out to buy it/torrent it if you heard all the negative things about it. I waited till it was dirt cheap and patched to hell.
>>
>>333451754
>>333452194
>I'm in denial that I bought a shitty game
>>
>>333452372
>You shouldn't have rushed out to buy it/torrent it if you heard all the negative things about it
That does not excuse Ubisoft for releasing a shit video game
>>
>>333451619
>that jewtube video
Okay, underage.
>>
I like Desmond, man.
Chilling with him in Revelations was such a comfy feeling.
>>
>>333449020
Play 2, Brotherhood, and Black Flag; throw the rest in the trash.
>>
>>333452613
>liking Desmond
>liking Adam Sandler Desmond
Shit taste, man.
>>
>>333452378
nah. it was like 5 dollars at one point. I got Unity around the time the newest London game came out, and was satisfied with the game. Most problems people had with it were related to the launch issues, which I didn't experience.

Sounds to me like you are bitter about buying a game at launch (probably pre-ordered), and now you're buttblasted at anyone who enjoyed it.
>>
>>333449703
This.

I've only played 1&2.

>tfw literally never used a weapon in 2
>just disarmed and killed people with their own
>>
>>333449531
This is true for Revelations but not Brotherhood. It's pretty clear Brotherhood is stuff they wanted to get into ACII but couldn't due to time constraints.
>>
>>333449703
>whats the story so far?
There is none, they throw around random shit about templars and assassins as a justification to go to set pieces.
>>
Brotherhood is a more fun game with a better setting. Rome is really well implemented and fun to fuck around in. Recruiting more Assassins is kind of cool too. The story is pretty barebones though, it just feels like a tacked-on postscript to AC2

Revelations had a really dreary, boring setting and was not very fun in general. It does actually have some narrative momentum though (only in the past timeline). It ends Ezio's story in an alright fashion.
>>
Why was Unity such a piece of shit but Rogue was awesome? How does that happen?
>>
>>333452763
I've never played it and don't plan on it.
>>
>>333453186
Rouge was just an already successful game reskinned for a few degrees north. Unity tried to do something different, and the Assassin's Creed team is creatively bankrupt. Plus, they didn't finish it on time and released an incredibly buggy game.
>>
>Brotherhood>AC2>Not playing a game>Going grocery shopping>Revelations
>>
>>333453186
>first decent accent for a main character
>air rifle with grenade launcher attachment
>sword and dagger
>can pour flaming oil from the back of your ship
>Assassin Killer outfit and really all the outfits in general
>>
>>333449767
>His accent, like everyone else's in the AC games except Shay, is awful.
>Edward Kenway
>who just has the same accent as his VA
>awful
>>
>>333453321
Unity was shit all-around.
>rehash of Ezio's story
>co-op focused
>shit combat
>buggy as all fuck

They should've just done a full version of the WWII segment with all-new characters, in my opinion.
>>
>>333453906
>ANOTHER World War II game

The setting had a lot of potential. It was every other part of the game that was lacking.
>>
>>333453785
I barely notice Edward's, so I didn't include it. I also really liked Adewale He was cool for a black guy
>>
>>333449020
Both of them were pretty inconsequential to Ezio's story.

Brotherhood was just 2 with no story and a bunch of worthless gimmicks. 2 really benefited from having the tight, focused narrative. Your character had a very clear goal in mind, and every story mission was ultimately in service of that goal.
>What do you want?
To get revenge for the death of your family by killing the members of the conspiracy. Boom. Perfectly clear.

Meanwhile, what the hell was going on 80% of Brotherhood?
>What do you want?
To kill the Borgias. And to that end, you're going to... play a really shitty city building game and kill an arbitrary number of random dudes for some reason? I just bought a clothing shop, in your face Pope Alexander.

Revelations was even worse. I don't even remember what the story was about. I think it was something about two brothers fighting over who gets to be sultan, but that takes a huge backseat to Desmond Miles' boring adventures in being boring.
>>
The biggest problem I have with AC2 is the over arching sci fi elements. Ezio's story would be so much better if were a self contained story about a young man overcoming tragic circumstances and becoming a man. Nothing wrong with keeping things simple.
>>
>>333454137
>I also really liked Adewale
How's that white guilt treating you?
>>
File: fuckingMong.jpg (25 KB, 549x576) Image search: [Google]
fuckingMong.jpg
25 KB, 549x576
>>333453226
then why comment about it?
>>
>>333454028
>ANOTHER World War II game
Yeah, except this one would be mainly focused on sneaking.

>The setting had a lot of potential. It was every other part of the game that was lacking.
I don't disagree.
>>
>>333454257
I have no guilt. That being said, I would've been absolutely assblasted if Freedom Cry was about a white guy freeing slaves and making a big deal about it
>>
>>333454302
I've seen videos of just how shit it is, Bobby.
>>
>>333454028
I didn't play Unity but I rented Syndicate and I had some real fun with the WWI section.

>>333454216
And even then, there's no real scifi elements outside the end. The apples or whatever was just a maguffin to move the story
>>
>>333454572
Everyone saw videos and articles about how shit it launched. That's why I didn't buy it at launch. Mong.
>>
>>333454625
>rented
what year is it?
>>
>>333454625
What I really mean is that Desmond is boring as fuck and I hate everything revolving around him. The ending too.
>>
Controversial ratings time:

Syndicate > 2 > Black Flag > 3 > Revelations > Brotherhood > 1

I'm glad I skipped Unity. I was really burnt out by then but man Syndicate made up for it.
>>
>>333454625
Syndicate was decent overall but
>open combat takes for-fucking-ever
>"transgender" character
>cheeky writing
>TOPHATS! This is England!!! Here's a tophat for every outfit but the raggy starter one and The Huntsman one.
>>
>>333454198
Revelations was about fucking around in Constantinople between shitty platforming sections where you learn that Desmond is an angry pissant from South Dakota.
>>
>>333454757
>at launch
The patches didn't fix the shit characters and story
>>
How do you guys feel about the "Abstergo Employee" bits from Rogue and Black Flag? I thought they were great. A nice departure from the Desmond story and a surprisingly self-aware effort from Ubisoft. I wish they were in Unity/Syndicate.
>>
>>333454758
2016. I have a toaster and even if I had a machine powerful enough to run it I'd just be tempted to say "screw it" and surf the web and say the game was shit

>>333454790
Oh yeah everything about Desmond was shit.
>>
>>333454908
If you haven't played Rogue, you're really missing out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDI-nztCsho

I get a bit teary eyed every time. Shame I got bored so early into Brotherhood.
>>
>>333454950
I didn't even notice there was a "trans" character in the game until after I beat it and saw people complaining.

I think that means they were able to pull the character off in a "not shoved in your face way" so I wasn't annoyed at all.

>>333455161
I heard it had a decent story but redundant gameplay.
>>
File: Masyaf_Revelations.jpg (430 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
Masyaf_Revelations.jpg
430 KB, 1500x844
>>333449020
Revelations was complete shit, but goddamn if I didn't get the hugest boner during the Altair memories, or the return to Masyaf parts.
>>
>>333454908
Black Flag > 2 > Rogue > Syndicate > Brotherhood > Unity > 3 > 1 > Revelations

Has anyone played the Louisiana one? is the PS3 port any good?
>>
>>333455050
I actually liked it. I loved how in Black Flag the encyclopedia was written by a team of corporate shills instead of a generic "le sarcastic brit" fucko.
>>
>>333455348
Yeah, the game was advertised as though it was going to pull the lore together and completely failed to deliver
>>
File: assassins.jpg (248 KB, 1500x953) Image search: [Google]
assassins.jpg
248 KB, 1500x953
>hating Desmond
He was a really relatable dude until they changed his face in Revelations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvkgBNLBETg
>>
>>333455346
The gameplay is a refined version of the Black Flag gameplay, which I think was great. I got 100% completion in Rogue because I thought fucking around in it was so much fun.
>>
>>333455171
I wish I could have reequipped the starting outfit.
>>
>>333454950
Yeah, the combat was atrocious but the combat in these games has always been horrible and the progressive points were awful but this is a series where everyone is either an assassin/templar/had dealings with either group and also one where ayy lmaos ruled the planet so all sense of historical credibility was thrown out the window and I didn't really care
>>
>>333455050
It was surprisingly good. Not great, but better than walking around as Desmond.
>>
Haven't played these games in ages but did they ever add a 3rd faction besides Templar's and Assassins? I would be shocked if thy didn't do this cheap narrative trick yet.
>>
>>333455047
There are very few video games with good stories, unless you like cliche stories than have been done to death in other mediums (AC 1-current fall under this). The location, combat, parkour, freedom, graphics, and revolution atmosphere make it a good AC game.
>>
>>333455349
Liberation HD is pretty damn good, especially considering it's a handheld game.
>>
>>333455346
>I didn't even notice there was a "trans" character in the game until after I beat it and saw people complaining.
>didn't notice the small, petite "man" with an obvious female voice actor
>>
>>333455989
>the combat makes it a good game
Highly debatable. I think the combat was just fine from 3 to Rogue.
>>
>>333456124
The fucking outfit she wore and those glasses were the icing on the shit cake.
>>
File: ac3mult.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ac3mult.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>>333449020
>Couldn't give a fuck less about multiplayer
But that's the best part of the games!
Why is it so hard to find good screenshots of the multiplayer?
>>
>>333455348
If the beginning of Revelations weren't so scripted, it would have been a 10/10 experience for me.
>>
>>333456753
Can you still play Brotherhood multiplayer, and if so, is it just a few shitskins playing?
>>
>>333454908
Syndicate was way too "progressive" and "hip" for its own good

I bought the Gold Edition because I read that it was the only way to get the Sherlock Holmes outfit, only to find out that it's also on uplay.
>>
>>333456912
Meant 3, not Brotherhood. Interested in both answers, though
>>
File: I can't handle double.jpg (49 KB, 552x554) Image search: [Google]
I can't handle double.jpg
49 KB, 552x554
>>333456912
Don't know what the situation with Brotherhood multiplayer is, but rumor has it AC3 is the only game that's still consistently stable/populated for its multiplayer.

I picked up AC4 for the PC on a whim to relive the glory days of Revelations/AC3 mutliplayer but had a lot of trouble. Presumably everyone's eating up Ubisoft's server bandwidth playing The Division instead.

>mfw multiplayer is mostly dead
>>
>>333457273
>just noticed the watermark in the corner
>and the low quality of the image
howembarrasing.jpg
>>
>>333457273
I used to love Brotherhood multiplayer back when it came out, and I'm really late to the party with 3. Hell, I even enjoy Watch_Dogs multiplayer on occasion.

Fuck everyone who bought The Division.
>>
>>333457273
>rumor has it
Where did you hear such a faggot rumor?
>>
>>333457882
>Fuck everyone who bought The Division.
Hey fuck you
>>
>Sun gonna go boom
>Desmond dies stopping it
>A one who came before is free on the internet
>Starts to take control of abstergo
>Abstergo is now Ubisoft
>Far Cry is now part of the Assassins Creed Universe with its Ayy Lmao ending in Primal
>Rebecca is shot
>Shaun is an ex-coffee boy with a qt gf
>You are the protagonist instead of Desmond due to lazy writers
>2 games come out where "you" are playing a templar and an assassin, but instead they're 2 "yous" and possibly a third
>Abstergo starts collecting pieces of eden like a scarf that makes your immortal
>And a sword that shoots lightning
>Abstergo is making clones of the ones who came before, but they keep dying
>The decide to use the scarf to keep the ayy lmaos alive
>You help Karl Marx with his Manifesto that results in the deaths of tens of millions
>You help Napoleon rise to power
>You help the assassins cause an earthquake and kill hundreds of thousands
>The assassins are supposed to be the good guys, but they keep fucking up
>Theres a group of hackers known as initiates that infiltrated the assassins

In short the writers have a billion sub plots going in every direction, but Black Flag is cool shit.
>>
>>333458115
>Far Cry is now part of the Assassins Creed Universe with its Ayy Lmao ending in Primal
Is this true?

Also don't forget Watch Dogs takes place in the same universe. You meet Abstergo agents in the game.
>>
>>333457992
You have shit taste in games and are wrong for supporting Ubisoft in this instance
>>
>>333458405
I completely forgot about Watchdogs.

And yeah, theres also a mission in Far Cry 3 where you see wooden crates with the abstergo logo on it.

Also you find 4 turtles with head bands in Blood Dragon so maybe they're hinting that Abstergo created the goo that caused TMNT.
>>
Should I be happy that I stopped giving a shit about the series after 2?

I only ever really got into 1 because of the crusader setting and being able run through the guards like a knife through warm butter. 2 was good, but Ezio always came off like a cunt and they still never addressed the issue that the assassinations were the fun part, rather than boring side quests and fixing houses.

I just wanted to run through more ancient cities with my overpowered gear, climb up more fun shit, and stab dudes in the face while making a hasty retreat (or standing to fight off a mass of 20 guards not ready for the shit I was about to hit them with)
>>
>>333458769
That was 1's best part the actual major assassinations and then the chase. 2 was great but obviously the assassinations were less satisfying.
>>
>>333458769
Black Flag, Freedom Cry, and Rogue are worth playing. I liked 3, but the first few hours are shit. Unity is complete garbage. Syndicate is shit as far as combat and traversal go.
>>
>>333450651
its all been shit since unity
>>
>>333459092
Nigga, Haytham was cool. the first few hours of III were the best.
>>
>>333457897
Some random on 4chan the last time I made an AC multiplayer thread, so take that with a grain of salt I guess.
>>
>>333459487
I mainly meant playing as young Connor.
>>
>>333457273
Sadly, the AC multiplayer was more popular on consoles than it was on PC. That being said, you can still find matches on Brotherhood and 3, depending on your timezone. Revelations is the only one that I can't seem to find consistent matches in... mostly due to it being a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>333452194
>statue titties
Nice. If not for the absolutely disgusting launch and Arno being such a poor excuse for a character, I'd buy Unity used
>>
>>333458405
There are no aliens in Primal. You do see an Assassin symbol in the game but it's just an Easter egg
>>
>>333452372

It's not patched to hell.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1355496-Game-freezes-during-any-carriage-chase-after-Jack-the-Ripper-Release?s=91f638638d5212a8fac42de3508f2380

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1331244-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-ACS-exe-program-has-stopped-working?s=91f638638d5212a8fac42de3508f2380
>>
>>333460306
>PC
It has framerate drops during carriage chases/driving on PS4, but never freezing
>>
File: can we not pls.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
can we not pls.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1000
>>333460131
>he doesn't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWSWjN6n_UQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZB9ZcEJamE
>>
>>333451754
Don't listen to those fools, I got Unity for $7 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really like the changes they made with the combat system to make it more challenging. Although it was annoying at times with the amount of guns you go up against in the later game and somewhat spotty counter-detection at times. I also dislike how they took out game mechanics from previous games like whistling, free-aim during combat, and using hidden-blades as an actual weapon (although it wasn't practical in previous games either). The huge amount of customization in both appearance and loadout was really neat also. But I wasn't a fan of the characters but overall I think it's a really underrated game imo.
>>
>>333460746
Christ, that guy is cancer
>>
>>333459487
I seriously just stopped playing after you stop being Haytham. Connor was such an annoying fucking faggot.
>>
>>333460306
don't know anything about syndicate. talking about unity
>>
>>333460813
>no whistling
>can't use hidden blades in open combat
It's worse than I thought.

>customization
Brought down by the ugly color options.
>>
>>333460870
The setup for the rest of the game is pretty fucking drawn-out, so I don't blame you.
>>
>>333452194
>>333451754
are these downsampled or promo materials?
im playing at 1440p ultra and it doesnt look anything like this
>>
>>333461037
Yeah it sucks, the hidden blades not so much but being limited to only cherry bombs in a stealth scenario sucks as you can't lure people to hiding spots to kill them which is a real bummer. But if you really don't like the color schemes that they give you then you could always wear the outfits from assassin's from previous games. But I can't stress enough how the combat, while lacking in some places is much more fun than previous games where you seemed like a one man army.
>>
File: ayyyyy.jpg (65 KB, 425x454) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
65 KB, 425x454
>>333460746
ayy go fuck yourself

>>333460870
I would have done the same but god damn I played the game hoping there would be a Trenton mission where I fought hung over Hessians. To my dismay there wasn't.
>>
>>333449020
Brotherhood has really sad but good flashbacks with the girl he loved
>>
Revelation's story would have been better than Brohood's if they didnt separate ezio's death into a short movie.
>>
>>333461573
Telling me after the fact that Ezio really loved the random broad he stopped to bone in the tutorial seemed really forced to me but they were fine by video game standards I guess.
>>
>>333461327
I'm considering buying it used. Is there an option to have French voices with English subtitles and HUD?
>>
>>333461912
Yeah, that's how I played it.
>>
>>333462003
Shit, dawg. I was not expecting a positive response. Am buying now. Thanks
>>
>>333461912
Yes, that's the way I played the game because I couldn't stand the MC's English VA and my autism demanded that all the characters speak French. The dialogue however isn't synced to French correctly so cutscenes that have the camera up close to the face look a bit awkward as characters lips don't match up to what they're saying in French. It's funny because I think that Unity was made by Ubisoft's studio that's actually in France but wasn't able to lip-sync their own language. The HUD is completely customizable and you can turn of every single individual HUD element.
>>
>>333461327
>Not liking the one man army feel
Tearing through a bunch of guys with a dagger was the greatest thing ever
>Notched Cinqueda for days, son
>>
>>333456395
I thought it had become too easy. Unity was a breath of fresh air because you COULD NOT take on a ton of guys at once. I was stunned when I saw that being discussed as a detriment in reviews.
>>
>>333461190
I think they were 4k images originally
>>
>>333462184
Fuck yes. Is the Limited Edition mission(s) any good?
>>
>>333462356
It was my favorite aspect of the game. Getting fucked up with those 1 hit kills gave the game a challenge. Sucks that reviewers, and people, thought it was a bad addition.
>>
File: 1458400052393.jpg (15 KB, 295x325) Image search: [Google]
1458400052393.jpg
15 KB, 295x325
>>333460746
>game theory
>>
So does anything happen in the ending of Syndicate or is it like Unity's where everything all the characters did was a waste of time?
>>
>>333449020
Nah, Ezio is a scummy itai in the worst country on earth, so fuck Italy and fuck assassins Creed 2, brotherhood and revelations
>>
>>333463195
Going to go with British guy whose girl cheated on him on their trip to Italy. But that may be giving you too much credit.
>>
File: 1434856721087.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1434856721087.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>333463195
>being that butthurt
dont be upsetti have some spagetti ;^)
>>
File: 1338689899021.jpg (75 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1338689899021.jpg
75 KB, 300x360
>>333449531
>AC2 ends with Ezio sparing the dude he's been after for 20 years
>even though he's got plenty of reasons to kill him besides revenge
>ACB opens with Machiavelli calling him a fucking retard for not killing him
>>
>>333463195
Where did the gnocchi touch you, my son?
>>
>>333463853
Was AC 2 the one where you kill the evil pope as he is doing mass? I am a lapsed Catholic but even I thought that was fucked up.
>>
File: 1444200432038.jpg (49 KB, 286x337) Image search: [Google]
1444200432038.jpg
49 KB, 286x337
>>333463853
>mfw Cesare probably fucked his sister over Mario's corpse as Ezio ran off crying.
>>
File: 2016-02-17_00005.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-17_00005.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
Is there anything worse than boat fags?
>>
>>333462484
I don't know what you're referring to by Limited Edition missions. I got the Dead Kings DLC for free but I never played it.
>>
>>333464187
You don't kill him, you just beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>333464339
Mad that you can't get drunk and sing shantieswith your mates and steal rum to sell?
>>
>>333464467
More mad about living next to the ocean my entire life and hating that big blue piece of whale cum infested watery shit

fuck the ocean
>>
>>333460992
My bad, I have poor reading comprehension skills.
>>
>>333464339
>that outfit
Unnff
>>
>>333464341
Chemical Revolution?
>>
>>333464467
He's just mad because El Impoluto wrecked his shit.
>>
File: Arno.jpg (250 KB, 628x1362) Image search: [Google]
Arno.jpg
250 KB, 628x1362
>>333465120
Post Arnos

I hope empire has a shit ton of customization, just without all the stat bullshit
>>
Would you play a pre WW1 era Assassin Creed game as a Austrian Assassin with Watchdog gameplay?
>>
>>333466063
Same here. Syndicate was fucking awful with those leveled enemies that could take 2+ knives to the head.
>>
>>333466081
I would rather implode into my anus than play another Assassin's Creed game.
>>
>>333466658
Easy there.
>>
>>333466081
>Would you rather play another Assassins Creed game

no
>>
>>333466658
>>333466908
Empire is gonna be the shit I hope
>>
>>333449020
sssss
>>
>>333464187
>just some evil pope
>doesn't know how degenerate the Borgias were

You stupid fucking Catholics are so goddamn ignorant about not only history but your OWN FAITH that it's reaching comical levels.
>>
>>333467698
>degenerate
>not based
Fucking normie
>>
>>333449891
brohood is the best in term of combat
fuck ubisoft for removing high and low profile since ac 3
>>
>>333451292
I agree with you wholeheartedly anon.

People will bash 3 and praise 4, when 4 was pretty much the same shit only with ship. Plus the whole ship thing got really boring, real quick.
>>
>>333467950
>based
>lets the Turks cuck Spain and France

How does that immigrant cock taste, Eurotrash?
>>
>>333468145
Nice reply there.
>>
>>333455972
A bunch of factions actually
>Erudito
Le ebin Anonymous stand ins who hack Abstergo. They all get arrested apparently.
>Initiates
Neutral party who at first just chronicled the Templar-Assassin War. Made up of a fuck ton of historians, billionaires, techies, etc, who are somehow not a part of Abstergo. Join the Assassins
>Instruments of the First Will
Sleeper agents in Abstergo and maybe the Assassins who are obsessed with getting Juno a new body and reverting humanity back to her slaves.
>>
I miss Jade's game.
>>
File: arno.jpg (432 KB, 482x1021) Image search: [Google]
arno.jpg
432 KB, 482x1021
>>333466063
>just without all the stat bullshit

agreed, stats in an AC game was a mistake
>>
>>333449020
Assassin's creed 2 and brotherhood, revelations alos were my favorite. fuck your stupid ass pirate ships (that was fucking awesome though). i got the ezio trilogy and i couldnt stand the screen tearing on my ps3. it was so bad. i dont remember that in the original disc games
>>
File: pepe.png (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
130 KB, 500x500
>>333451754
as a big frenchaboo, i hate the game for the sole reason that it feels literally nothing like france or the french revolution

might as well be any random european country in that time period.

AC2 felt 100% like renaissance italy.

AC: Brotherhood felt 100% like renaissance rome

AC: Revelations felt 100% like constantinople

AC3 felt 100% like colonial America

AC: Black Flag felt 100% like the caribbean

its a fucking disgrace. they fucked up everything for some shitty hamfisted romance and DUDE ASSASSINS CAN BE SHITTY SOMETIMES TOO LOL story that overtook everything else that made the sensory aspects of previous AC games amazing and feel relevant to their period

when King Louis got beheaded it was a fucking shock because i couldnt remember the last "french revolution" aspect of the setting or story that i thought that the game had already passed the end of the revolution chronologically
>>
>>333463157
jacobs better than arno

Syndicate last boss fight is hilarious, will make you chuckle
>>
>>333470154
>playing multiplats on ps3

you have only yourself to blame
>>
>>333471106
fuck off, faggot.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.