[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you do a blind playthrough for your first time in Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hud-darksouls3-beta.jpg (587 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hud-darksouls3-beta.jpg
587 KB, 1920x1080
Will you do a blind playthrough for your first time in Dark Souls 3 or will you be looking shit up like a true pleb?
>>
>>333448709
Would you consider stuff like your picture to be "looking shit up"? Because if so, you are a true fag.
>>
As blind as possible, although I've already seen the first 30 minutes video, and the final boss because I couldn't help myself.
>>
Blind, but with as much co-op with friends as possible.
>>
>>333448864
Anor Londo is back
>>
I just might google what area the Black Knight GX is in so I know where to look for it, as all I've seen so far is some gameplay with the whip and a dude showing off the beautiful return-to-form moveset of my favorite DaS weapon.
Depending on where it actually is, I might just save that for a second playthrough though.
>>
Blind

Anything else is for plebs
>>
I know some shit like Anal Rodeo being back but otherwise I'm going blind
>>
File: gas_coin.jpg (188 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
gas_coin.jpg
188 KB, 569x571
>>333448709

kind of torn really

i mean if i REALLY wanted to do a blind run, that would mean not reading the /v/ threads around release time

but that's kind of half the fun of buying a game at release. and naturally those threads have spoilers since like a third of the posts will be 'I AM STUCK AT THIS PART WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO' so i'll inevitably see solutions to stuff that would normally be a wall for me.
>>
I'm going blind, I've watched a single trailer. Can't imagine it'll take long for me to crack and look online for item locations and shit like that though
>>
Gwyn's theme plays during phase two of the final boss
>>
File: 1426732234772.jpg (291 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426732234772.jpg
291 KB, 500x500
>he hasnt done a blind playtrough already
>>
>>333448709
I use the cheat. The one that increases your skill levels but not your actual level. Then I give myself infinite invasion items and proceed to ruin everyone's day with max stats.
>>
>>333449598
I thought that was really cool. Bane?
>>
>>333448709

Will try to exploit and glitch the shit out of this like every soulsborne game to have unfair advantage over casuals
>>
>>333448709
Blind. knowing there's a respec item helps take the pressure off
>>
ive already played it for 100 hours
>>
>not blindfolding yourself and playing by sense of hearing
fucking casuals
>>
>>333448709
I play the game normally, find a weapon I like, master it's moveset and dominate with it.
>>
I've seen some videos, but I'm trying to go in as blind as I can.
>>
>>333448709
Im looking up where to get that greatsword paired with the dagger, I think its called the Wolf Greatsword?

Thats it. I must have that moveset asap
>>
>>333454027
Boss weapon from Abyss Watchers. No need to look it up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.