[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you expect from this video game? Do you think it'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
What do you expect from this video game? Do you think it'll be a solid 8 or 9?
>>
I think any player will see absolutely everything there is to see within an hour or two.
>>
>>333440274
I expect to enjoy it. I expect a lot of people to not enjoy it.
>>
>>333440603
Lol no
>>
>>333443334
lol yes
>>
I hope you will get shit to do, so far it seems it's only grinding and walk simulator, so as >>333440603 said, I fear there won't be much to do, or it will be very repetitive. I hope it won't though, the concept is very cool
>>
>>333440274
I just want first-person Spore space stage
>>
This game sounded way too good to be true a year ago and it turns out that was the case, it sounds like it had 1/10th the amount of stuff for release
>>
I expect a boring/10
>>
More cut content than Hyper Light Drifter.
>>
>>333443423
oh
>>
>>333440274
It's going to be a million planets with 50 variations of 10 creatures and biomes.

Will probably get old quick.
>>
Remember when it was going to be a multiplayer game
>>
>>333444201
fuck. i was thinking about getting this. is it any good?
>>
>>333440274
I expect it to be enjoyable in a chill, pointless exploration way, similar to Proteus.

Therefore, I wouldn't pay that much for it.
>>
>>333444259
Sorry
>>
>>333440274
This:
>>333440603

I'm somewhat jaded about these games now, they just seem like various iterations of 'GAME: The Hunt For More Stuff' in different settings.

I wish they hadn't done things like put bullshit elements into the game, because then at least it could have been vaguely informative rather than a complete waste of time. My guess is my enjoyment of the game will last several hours or whenever I finish upgrading the ship, whichever comes first.
>>
>>333440274
I already played Spore.

Fool me once.
>>
>>333444356
THIS
H
I
S

Oh the universe is sooo big you'll probably never run into someone but we will coyly imply that you can.

Anyone have that French/English interview where the interviewer finally held the devs feet to the fire and made him confirm that there is no way to interact with other players in game? The desperate attempt to wriggle out of saying it's a single player game gave me an uncontrollable boner.
>>
>>333444717
W-wait! I need this too this will change everything if true! I knew it was going to fail guys I KNEW IT!!!!

D O A
O
A
>>
>>333444717
Fuck that. I don't give a shit about muh immersive alone in space theme. Let me explore with my friends
>>
>>333444683
Minecraft buts.
>>
>>333444717
>>333444907
>>333445026
Found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ORFgfhj_hM
2:40
>Multiplayer?
>oh super big universe not a deathmatch game probably never encounter another person at the same time
4:00
>So, if we find eachother, multiplayer?
>No

WAS STILL TRYING TO PRETEND IT HAD MULTIPLAYER LITERALLY 30 SECONDS BEFORE CONFIRMING IT DOESNT
>>
>>333440603
This. I'm not falling for the procedural meme again.
>>
>>333444479
Cool little game with some nice ideas, but lacks in execution, if you enjoy exploration, then go for it, there is a gog version.
>>
6.5/10 SCREENSHOT THIS
>>
As long as No Man's Sky can function as a relaxing exploration simulator similar to modded skyrim then it has fulfilled all I expected of it. I doubt collecting resources and running into a player once every 12 hours will be exciting but if there is something cool at the center of the galaxy then even better.
>>
>>333446334
>running into a player once every 12 hours
>running into a player ever
NO

MULTIPLAYER

CHUNGUS
>>
Genuinely hyped for a 10/10 game, the only thing I'm looking forward to this year (besides overwatch)

Spacecraft travel that's open and seamless between worlds, free roam terrestrial exploration in 3D that's not pixelated, and multiple progression paths.

It's the only interesting game coming out on consoles in the foreseeable future. Yes I am very fucking hyped for this one.
>>
>>333446685

Nice bait

Jk kill yourself
>>
>>333446685
Pretty sure...
>besides overwatch

Ayy lmao.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.