[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threadly reminder that if you play this character in Sm4sh you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Cereza_Bayonetta_2_render.png (1 MB, 892x1115) Image search: [Google]
Cereza_Bayonetta_2_render.png
1 MB, 892x1115
Threadly reminder that if you play this character in Sm4sh you are confirmed by the best player of the game to be a bad shitter riding an easy pay2win character and you would otherwise never take a single stock.

Discuss.
>>
>>333439541

who cares her ass is great
>>
Daily reminder even the level 9 ai needs to spam down+b to even have a chance at killing you
>>
I play her from time to time

But I win much more as my main DK
>>
>>333439541
People thought the customs debate would divide and destroy the scene.
Then it was 2-stock vs. 3-stock.
Now it's this.

I think she's annoying and unfun to play against, but she shouldn't be banned, especially this early. If Bayos start getting serious results, it'd be a bit more reasonable.

The best thing to do is to hope for a patch with shorter Witch Time and a little starting lag on some moves.
>>
>>333439541
Why doesn't that fat faggot just main her instead? He threw the same bitchfit about Diddy and mained him afterwards.
>>
>>333439851
are you me?
>>
>>333439541
>Giving up fuck about e celebs
Okay
>>
File: 1452637086396.png (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452637086396.png
103 KB, 500x500
>I finally get to style on shitters that spam projectiles and use bat within to play mind games while using witch time to punish projectile abuse on top of that

No complaints here.

I think anyone that follows a flowchart or does nothing but approach with running grabs are the true shitters desu
>>
File: 1458589077053.jpg (464 KB, 1306x653) Image search: [Google]
1458589077053.jpg
464 KB, 1306x653
so uhm how does this witch time shit work? i got caught in it and then ate a nearly fully charged smash attk wtf? how does it work /
>>
>>333444205
>drake posting

you deserve it

>>333442753
people hiveminded his "bayo is toxic opinion" while he rode the diddy and sheik train because reasons, he explained it in a video but its such a lame excuse
"y-yeah but MY characters took more than a week to win tournies!"

remove Witch Time or make it shorter and she good though, also if Corrins is that good all the sword fighters should not lag like she does
>>
I can't see them ever removing Witch Time in future games because that's a major gameplay element in Bayonetta. It'd be like removing Mac's KO meter even though filling a meter to utilize powerful KO attacks has always been a big part of Punch-Out!!'s gameplay, even if its annoying to go against in Smash.
>>
>>333444205
You tried attacking Bayonetta.
>>
>>333444453
who cares about the image used nigger just answer the question.
>>
Why is bayonetta in smash bros again?
>>
File: Bayonetta 1.1.5 changes.png (51 KB, 788x484) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta 1.1.5 changes.png
51 KB, 788x484
So allow me to ask, why were these changes not enough to change people's mind's on her? Nobody seems to be talking about these changes, not even "I will do anything to win, but this" ZeRo. Why?
>>
>>333445190

Witch time was the only really noticeable change, as it stopped any semi decent Bayo from spamming the move becauses they could get away with it.

I'd say the thing most people get mad about is getting fucked with witch twist.
>>
>characters accomplished fuck all in any
tourney
> BROKEN OP

What gives
>>
>>333445979
Because the players doing it were getting shit results before they started using Bayonetta.
>>
She's just gonna be another Little Mac. Broken tier in wifi on Omega stages but in reality comepletely fine.
>>
>>333439541
You made this exact thread this morning
>>
>>333445979
Its because its a deep high skill ceiling character, but has a low easy to learn beginner skill ceiling. For beginners, they can go from bad, to Diddy Kong before nerfs easily. However, if you were already a good player, you can take her beyond that into being a serious threat, but that's rare.

Its just like how in Melee, so many people use Fox, but only a select few are known for winning with Fox. Except its much easier to go from beginner to novice with Bayonetta.
>>
>>333445979
Nairo lost to one so she's broken
>>
A good Bayo will shit on everybody but the best of the best.
>>
>>333446574
Just like a skilled Roy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.