[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you looking forward to the Homestuck video game /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hiveswap.jpg (812 KB, 1523x836) Image search: [Google]
hiveswap.jpg
812 KB, 1523x836
Are you looking forward to the Homestuck video game /v/?
>>
>>333434878
IS THIS A THING? NEED LINK
>>
>>333434878
He can't even end the comic competently. Why should I trust him to make a compelling adventure game?
Also that shots outdated, they switched to 2D a while ago thanks to the theft.
>>
>>333435796
Didn't the final animation just come out today
>>
>>333435929
No, that was just EOA6. 7 days of updates til the end finally.
>>
>>333434878
It's already out anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXm5O8RKdi0
>>
>>333435929
It's just part 1 of the finale
It was an 18 minute sprite battle in the vein of the earlier stuff, which was pretty fun for what it was but barely moved the plot forward at all.
>>
>>333436038
Man, been following the thing since PS, saw it start slow, then get good then generate into utter shit and pandering
>>
>>333436135
Hmmm many thing that have been hanging for about 6 years have been resolved
>>
>>333436038
>>333436135
I see, I haven't watched it yet but I'll do so tomorrow. Rate it next to the better flashes?
>>
>>333436634
It was pretty good, not quite EoA5 but it was pretty cool.
>>
I still don't know what the fuck Homestuck is. Last time I tried to find out, I found some shit about a little kid in his house and couldn't be bothered to continue. Why is it so big?
>>
File: 1459888490474.png (89 KB, 191x240) Image search: [Google]
1459888490474.png
89 KB, 191x240
>>333436126
>>
>>333436782
For the same reason Undertale is so big,

It's fucking ironic lolsorandum garbage with an art style that appeals to Hot Topic costumers.
>>
Undertale 2 ?
>>
What is homestuck? I'm not being "literally who" meme guy, I really don't know who or what that is
>>
>>333437582
Nothing, forget everything you know about it and leave.
>>
>>333434878
Lemme tell you about Homestuck
>>
>>333437582
A flash webcomic by the guy who made Problem Sleuth back in the day that became infamous a few years back for its sheer length and the shitty fanbase it developed.

You know how Undertales fanbase has turned everyone against it? They all came from Homestuck since the games dev did music for the comic, and the Undertale fanbase is a fraction of what Homestuck was at its height. For a while it was comparable to the MLP audience.
>>
>>333436782
It's about four kids who get swept up into a cosmic adventure after they play a game that causes the ends the world.
It starts off as a silly parody of RPGs and text adventure games but as the tumblr audience clinged to it the story shifted into endless teen drama.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.