[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have no trouble with blood-starved beast, beat him in 2 tries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Bloodborne-cover-819x1024.jpg (308 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-cover-819x1024.jpg
308 KB, 819x1024
>have no trouble with blood-starved beast, beat him in 2 tries first play through
>new game +, everything going smoothly at level 100
>get to Bloodstarved beast
>spend the last 4 hours, over 25 tries now trying to kill him

What the fuck man.

Also bloodborne thread I guess?
>Favorite set?
Executioner/Crowfeather
>Favorite weapon?
Ludwig's sword/Reiterpallasch
>Favorite boss?
Paarl
>Favorite Area
Mergo's loft: Middle (just because of the pig farming)
>>
>>333419853
BSB is the easiest boss to evade and parry.
I don't get why people have trouble with him. The only challenging part of the fight is his last phase which is pretty cheap to be honest.
>>
can't you just throw a blood cocktail or whatever they are called to distract him for like 10 seconds while you hit him?
>>
literally dodge behind it?

wtf is wrong with u retard
>>
>Beat hewmick
>go to forbidden forest
>a bunch of regular dudes, no biggie
>a dude start going nuts
>a bunch of snakes sprout out.
>nope.jpg
>home button, rest mode, switch back to PC output.

Fuck that noise. Snakes are the fucking worst.
>>
>>333419853
use serrated, and fire paper, and its okay to be a pussy during his last phase, just run behind pillars, when he misses hit once and run

>Favorite set?
graveyard and dress, never played old hunters.
>Favorite weapon?
kept going back to cane
>Favorite boss?
hemlock bitches and micalos cage
>Favorite Area
brygenwerth, wish there was more there
>>
>>333419853
Something similar happened to me, but it was like 30 minutes. Those grabs just came out of nowhere.

Got my platinum like an hour ago and I'm hoping I get the theme.
>>
>>333422068
Need to replay as a skillfag, first playthrough was Saw cleaver 90% and ludwigs at the end

Some of the skill weapons just seemed underpowered, i really need to pickup Old hunters though
>>
File: BloodborneImage.jpg (184 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
BloodborneImage.jpg
184 KB, 1024x576
I'm going through my first playthrough of Bloodborne right now. I'm terribly shit at it. Doing a STR build. I had to summon for 3 boss fights so far because I'm shit.
I did Rom and Paarl solo, though which I heard are hard bosses.
My favorite weapon is Ludwig's sword so far. Idk what armor set to wear.

Question; what level should I be after I be the one reborn? i'm lvl 52 right now. he was very hard for me too.
>>
>>333419853
Fire paper, beast blood pellets, blood cocktails. Win.
>>
>>333422328
Hit his front arms. Staggers. Hit the dude. Win.
>>
>>333422328
paarl was hard for me
logarius was easy first try though

#1 fucker was the Bloody Crow of Cainhuts(cunthurts). That and the chalice bosses.
>>
>>333422068
>Favorite boss?
>hemlock bitches and micalos cage
These are two of the worst bosses in the game, only beaten by Rom.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>333422462
He fell down a few time but i didnt do enough damage i guess and he just gets up and too much is happening and i always end up dying from something
you're talking about the one reborn right?

>>333422551
Paarl was hard too, got him my 5th attempt or something, my hands were tingly and my heart was racing but it felt so good to kill him.
>>
>>333422068
>micalos cage
kek
>>
I'm on my first playthrough, and I really do suck. Had several tries for blood-starved beast, but then again I beat Amelia in the first try, welp.
I'm currently at forbidden forest, got like 2 shortcuts but i cant really see what way i have to go, its really confusing.
>>
All I have left to do before I get the plat is beat Queen Yharnam, but the Chalice Dungeons are such a boring slog.
>>
>>333422657
He will get back up, of course, but go to his other arm thingy. Watch out for shit falling off him when doing this fight. Kill bitches throwing fire balls to make it even easier.
>>
>>333422657
Also, did you grab that physical gem from behind that one dog thing on your way to reborn? Slot that shit.
>>
>>333419853
BSB is a dodge left simulator. All you do is dodge to the left and you'll avoid all of its attacks.
>>
>>333422328
>Idk what armor set to wear.
Any armour set is fine really, go with what looks nice. The only time you need to change is if a boss is really giving you trouble, like say changing into gear with high Arcane defense for a magical boss.

>Question; what level should I be after I be the one reborn?
Can you deal damage to it? If not, go level up a little.
Figure out when he does his AOE vomit attack, because that shit is annoying.

The real answer is just play the game whatever way you want though.
>>
>>333422628
I wish there were more bosses that required SOME thought. I know the witches and micolash weren't that puzzly, but it's better than the norm.

Tired of
>roll
>roll
>under legs
>attack
>repeat
>ooo look a visceral
gets old

Most of the hunter fights were okay.
>>
>beat Cleric beast first try
>start a new save file
>get my ass pounded at least 5 times

What the fuck happened
>>
>>333422838
I don't like then either but I will suicide run to the door levers and fight the bosses. Lots of cool bosses in chalice dungeons.
>>
>>333419853
>Favorite set?
Cainhurst with the crow torso
>Favorite weapon?
Axe and Kos parasite (for PvP)
>Favorite boss?
Maria and Ebrietas
>Favorite Area
Upper Cathedral Ward (really fucking spooky)
>>
>>333423220
I don't think from drones like puzzle bosses. Salt and sanctuary had one, the tree of men, and everyone hated it. I liked it though. So many bosses that I just roll behind and smack then bait attack and do again.
>>
What would you compare Bloodborne to?

Demons Souls? Dark Souls? Dark Souls 2?

Or should I get The Witcher 3?
>>
>>333423220
all bosses are pretty much designed the same, FROM just modifies the direction you have to roll/dodge.

lots of variations though!
360 per move to be precise!

parry/interupts are different too, but only within a few milliseconds
>>
File: 1459617847334.jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1459617847334.jpg
94 KB, 700x700
Bsb is easy just dodge left every single time
>>
>>333423591
It's hard to say. It takes parts and pieces from each Souls game, but in a lot of ways it's its own game.

Witcher 3 is a very different kind of game, so if you're looking for a Souls-like experience, don't get that.
>>
>>333424060
Nah, I'm just looking for a good game.
>>
>>333422328
Get the small resonant bell from the insight shop and do co op. good source of souls and its nice to kill bosses like a pro and get clap and bow emotes thrown at ya. And ye help thos in need. May the good blood guide your way. Fear the old blood
>>
>>333424274
Bloodborne is a good game. Witcher 3 is also a good game.

If you're looking for a focused, challenging game with great map design, somewhat obtuse mechanics, and cool bosses, Bloodborne might be up your alley.

If you're looking for a gigantic open world with a ton of shit to do (though some missions can get a bit repetitive) and a pretty good story, go for Witcher 3.

They offer very different experiences and it's hard to make an either-or call about them.
>>
>>333424034
>Bsb is easy just dodge left every single time
That's bullshit anon, you dodge right for Oprhan.
>>
>>333424274
Witcher is a good game.
Bloodborne is a good game.

Both have great story, but in bloodborne you have to figure it out yourself.

Witcher is long though. 150+ hours to get platinum long.
>>
>>333424569
>orphan
>read wiki
>saw "Stick to his left side (right for you)."
are people really this illiterate that guides have to specify?

and yes, im fun at parties
>>
>>333421820
Had this exact reaction in nightmare of Mensis with the giant spiders. I fucking HATE spiders.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.