[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For what purpose was she brought back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 635141580.png (403 KB, 640x1229) Image search: [Google]
635141580.png
403 KB, 640x1229
For what purpose was she brought back?
>>
>>333406561
For muh dick.
>>
>>333406561
To ruin a perfectly good loli
>>
>>333406561

For sexual tension with a protag SEVEN years younger than her.
>>
>>333406561
for the love of SFM
>>
She looks like Ellen Degenerate with hips and is straight.
>>
>>333406807

Father Time isn't a pedo.
>>
She fit the pattern of each campaign. One returning character and one new character, in her case the new character was Jake. Considering her connection to both Leon and the Redfields it also played off of those characters. Besides, it was interesting to see what became of her after RE2.

Sadly RE6 did little with her character (or anyone's in general) so she could've been swapped in with anyone else from previous games.
>>
>>333406890
>SEVEN years younger than her.
Holy shit, that's awesome.
>>
Because Papa Birkin and Papa Wasker were friends.
>>
>>333406561
Pure sex appeal
>>
>>333406561
to gib boners
>>
The rest of the cast is 40 years old.
>>
>rebecca
>ada
>sherry
>moira

>all these short haired girls

i've never been a fan of RE more. I just wish they showed a likeable male character that wasn't old. jake is too generic and poor piers got fucked.
>>
Do all the girls in the RE universe have a fat ass?
>>
>>333410643
Yes, it's the one thing Capcom are consistantly good at with Resident Evil.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.