[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are you ready for you childhood to be raped again in the ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: shenmue3.png (3 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
shenmue3.png
3 MB, 1536x1152
So are you ready for you childhood to be raped again in the ass?
>>
>childhood
>dreamcast

why do you assume everyone is as young as you?
>>
>>333404852
This desu
>>
>>333404852
it seems that you are so old that dementia has taken over.
>>
>>333404513
Why does his face look worse than the Dreamcast model?
>>
>>333405448

No need to attack me personally, but really, why do you think everyone is your age?
>>
HD collection WHEN, Sega
>>
>>333405815
i dont understand why are you talking to me? i was asking people that were in they teen years, thus childhood, If its not your childhood then good for you you autistic demented retard
>>
>>333405996

You type like an autistic demented retard, actually.
You also believe everyone was born at the same time you did.
>>
>>333406145
is this meme?
>>
File: yakuza-0_011.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-0_011.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
>>333404513
Shenmue is a meme series, on par with "Zelda water temple" tier.

Almost nobody owns the Dreamcast and play Shenmue, people just parrots what they read/hear from other people, textbook definition of a meme.

Real Shenmue player knows that the spirit of Shenmue series, and all the good aspect about Shenmue lives on in Yakuza series. Tons of crazy minigames, tons of things to do, great writing/acting, semi open world, with way way better protagonist, settings and decent beat em' up combat system on top of that. Shenmue is literally an obselete IP
>>
>>333406145
Are you purposely being retarded?
>>
>>333406532
shenmue is not about being an edgy mafioso though
>>
>>333406735
neither is yakuza
>>
>>333406850
Except Yakuza 0 to be fair. From the trailer Kiryu was pretty edgy back in the early 90's Yakuza timeline
>>
>>333406653

are you meme meme?
>>
>>333406998
in just one scene... in the opening intro
>>
>>333406532
DELETE THIS

OP, honestly, i'm excited for it. i'm not writing it off yet
>>
Every Shenmue thread is taken over by underage fags saying 'lol who carez??? xDDDD'
>>
File: 1252961805627.jpg (74 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1252961805627.jpg
74 KB, 960x720
>>333406532
I can't tell if you've crafted the perfect bait for Shenmuefags, or if your serious. Normally I'd say bait, but there are so few Shenmue fans left I can't imagine taking the effort to craft this just to troll them.

Just in case you're for real, Shenmue and Yakuza are only alike on the most surface level. Shenmue has a sense of grounded realism and wants you to have an immersive experience you get lost in, where Yakuza is about having a fun silly time punching tigers in the face.

Its like recommending someone who wants a new Harvest Moon-like experience Farmville.
>>
>>333406532
You're right about Shenmue living on through Yakuza, but I myself still remember the revolutionary shit that happened in the first Shenmue. I remember buying the game, going through that futuristic feeling menu screen, and being in awe at the cinematics. The world was so life like, the graphics had great shading, and the battles amazing. It was truly an experience that couldn't be replicated until movie games started being released last gen. I want to see how they finish the story for this. I'm not excited, but intrigued at what will happen. In the third game.
>>
>>333407997
adults shouldn't be playing video games anyway.
>>
>>333404513
ITS SHIT GAME IT WAS ALWAYS SHIT GAME
>>
File: plus tip.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
plus tip.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
>>333407997
Sadly it's all thanks to the Kickstarter getting so much support and money for a title most people have never heard of, and even a lot of those who have don't even like it.
>>
>>333408029
>Shenmue has a sense of grounded realism and wants you to have an immersive experience you get lost in, where Yakuza is about having a fun silly time punching tigers in the face.
If you want a comfy "living in Japanese suburb" simulator, then probably yes I see your point, it has different tone than Yakuza series, but the Yakuza series takes all good aspect of Shenmue series and repackaged it into a way better product.

But you and I both know, there's a lot of Shenmue memers out there who are just in for the hype through "Dreamcast game so cool" and not for the comfy living in Japanese suburb with tons of minigames simulator
>>
>>333408731
Yeah its definitely annoying, but at the same time I'm kind of glad a bunch of idiots are throwing money at something they wont even enjoy, but that I might.
>>
TO ALL YOU FUCKERS KEEP SAYING JAPAN DID YOU EVEN PLAY SHENMUE 2? IT TAKES PLACE IN CHINA AND IT'S 10 TIMES BIGGER AND BETTER THAN SHENMUE 1.

Shenmue 1 wasn't even the one that had many mini games Shenmue 2 had a fuckton more. Fuck this gay ass thread Shenmue 3 is going to be amazing.
>>
This game won't be finished for 2 years at least. All we've got so far is some videos of trees they've made. No game play footage. And the environments they've shown looj bland as fuck

It's going to be a fucking disaster. At the moment it's just looking like a shenue mod that somebody's making in the unreal engine
>>
For the Kicskstarter backers in this thread, any new updates?
>>
File: CTgHpQX.jpg (345 KB, 1022x952) Image search: [Google]
CTgHpQX.jpg
345 KB, 1022x952
>>333409113
Bland as fuck? They are the exact same as Shenmue 2's Guilin you fucking retard.
>>
File: OsglEnG.jpg (381 KB, 1022x999) Image search: [Google]
OsglEnG.jpg
381 KB, 1022x999
>>333409113
suck a dick. if you complain about the graphics or bitch like a faggot you better realize this game is a long way from being finished. fuck you
>>
>>333409840
I don't get this guy's point
>>
>>333408731
Shenmue 2 felt more like the deep dispair of racking up gambiling debt simulator

When you find out the only thing youre good at is fighting and decide to make money doing that instead
>>
>>333404513
I don't understand why people are so hyped for this. Granted I've been waiting forever for the sequel. But fucking look at them. These are fucking ps2 graphics at best.
All the faggots the helped with this on kickstarter needs to shoot themselves
>>
>>333410591
It's this thing called a PLACEHOLDER.You may not have heard about them since you seem to be an ignorant shit. They made those models in literally an hour to have something to show at E3. This was before Yu Suzuki had all the assets to everything he has ever made with Shenmue. The actual game will have higher quality models than the passport disc.
>>
>>333410932
I'm guessing you're one of the many cucks to give money to this
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.