[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered this bad boy,what am I in for /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: pokken-tournament-box-art[1].jpg (287 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
pokken-tournament-box-art[1].jpg
287 KB, 753x1060
Just ordered this bad boy,what am I in for /v/?
>>
Braixen's game
>>
Braixen spam.
>>
Why would you buy a game if you didn't have any idea what you were in for?
>>
>>333403872
An unreasonably good fighting game that most people will unfortunately think is nothing but rock paper scissors because they won't put in the time to learn the characters
>>
the why are there two pikachus game
>>
>>333403872
A fucking pokemon fighting game, a damn good one too.
>>
>>333403872
Heres a tip. Do the fucking tutorials.
>>
>>333404032
Nintendo ran a poll in Korea to choose which character to include. They chose the dumbest possible option and went for a character that was already in the game.
>>
>>333404425
they could have thrown out the results
>>
>>333404425
>Nintendo ran a poll in Korea
>Citation Needed
Oh wait the citation was never fucking provided
>>
>>333404425
>Nintendo ran a poll in Korea
For the millionth time, NAMCO made this game, NAMCO ran that poll, NAMCO added pikachu libre and shadow mewtwo.

The most nintendo had to do with this game is licensing
>>
Other than the most annoying bitch in the history of video games, you're in for a gem
>>
>>333404772
>>333404425
>>333404032
Libre is plainly superior to Pikachu in every way

If Pika Libre wasn't in the game it'd be garbage
>>
>>333403872
a fun time, unless you fight shadow mewtwo.
>>
>>333403872
A different fighter with some strange premises that feel natural when you get the hang of it.

And then you learn to fucking hate zoning.
>>
It may not look like a fighting game, but it does in fact have shit ton of depth.

Play the beginning tutorials, play the game yourself, then play the advanced tutorials.
>>
Piss-easy singleplayer, fun multiplayer.
Scrubs will whine about Chandelure/Braxien because they're bad.
>>
>>333403973
It was one of those game I saw and it just clicked with me.I've been meaning to get some kind of fighting game,Sm4sh doesn't count, for the Wii U plus I have some heard pretty good stuff,like the accessible controls and wide variety of playstyles and it seemed pretty fun.
>>
I wanna buy braixen's game!
>>
A good game.
>>
>>333403872
Really shitty controls, annoying phases and OP characters that out shine the already tiny roster.
>>
File: 1459794826221.jpg (99 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
1459794826221.jpg
99 KB, 1200x797
>>333403973
>not buying a game blind
>letting "le angry man" dictate your taste
>>
A fun game that doesn't really need to be at EVO. But we all know why it's going to be.
>>
>>333403872
Cancel your order and get Tekken instead
>>
>>333403872

this >>333404009 . It's actually a really good fighting game that has plenty of competitive depth but people are assuming it doesn't because pokemon.

Nintendo may have bought their way into evo with it but I think it actually deserves to be there and hopes it gets more people interested in it so it can have a lasting community.

Also, >>333404256 , for real. You will get lost iif you don't. .
>>
>>333406876
VSGC on twitch does Pokken weeklies with some good players, you can see some strong play in the recordings.
>>
>>333406431
listen here you shit KI, MKX, Tekken 7 and Smash4 all get a place at evo in their first year - if its a colossal failure it doesn't return but the best chance it has is if it shows up in its first year before people see through the veil of bullshit. Money got it in but it cant keep it around
>>
>>333407386
vsgc?
>>
>>333407965
It's a gaming center with weekly tournaments for everything but airdashers

twitch DOT tv slash VSGC
>>
>>333408052
Pokken has airdashing characters though
>>
>>333403872
bad boy, that sound so gay.
>>
>>333404009
>>333406876
It really isn't that deep. Its a arena fighter. It's basically a fighting game with training wheels. Even that's being to nice.
>>
A lot of needing to learn basic stuff and matchups.

It's really fun when you get into it, though.
>>
>>333410560
it's one of those macho things that seems gay, but totally isn't. like being okay with other men sucking your dick.
>>
>>333410872
Not only are you subjectily incorrect, but you are factually incorrect as well. It's not an arena fighter.
>>
>>333411053
like putting a poster in the wall of a muscular guy and looking at it all day and claiming that is for motivation?
>>
>>333410872
>it's an arena fighter
...no it isn't?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.