[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this gen the worst of all the time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1403731887consoles.jpg (242 KB, 600x697) Image search: [Google]
1403731887consoles.jpg
242 KB, 600x697
Is this gen the worst of all the time?
>>
I dunno the video game scene of 1850 was pretty weak
>>
no atari shit was in terms of nowadays
>muh pixels
it helped to form gaming but it's shit now
>>
>>333381204
last gen was

shovelware vs no games vs console that broke all the time and had to pay for online
>>
>>333381204
the gc xbox ps2 gba era
>>
>>333381204
Nope, last gen bring all the cancer we have today. Day one DLC, payed online, cinematic QTE games, flood of indie shitfest on steam, rise of mobile and casual games, early access, SJW censorship.
>>
>>333382571
That was the best era.
Good games, piracy, no one cares about muh graphics, is the best era.
>>
>>333382571
U wot? PS2 rocked hard.
>>
>>333382571
sorry no gays aloud
>>
>>333381682
Last gen was the last good era
>>
>>333383173
see
>>333382746
>>
>>333383568
look at it for what it is, not what it has done
>>
This gen is up there, but it can improve. The leading console just needs a decent library.
Currently only the 3DS and Vita are worth purchasing, and one is dead in the west due to Sony's stupidity.
>>
>>333383169
>>333383035
>>333382902
each of you fell for it
>>
>>333382746
But there were still some decent games amongst the shit, I haven't bought or thought about buying a single game from this gen at all
>>
So can we agree that N64, SNES, and PS2 are the best consoles ever?
This one is definitely the worst though unless you play PC
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.