[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legend of Legacy and Stella Glow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The_Legend_of_Legacy_boxart.png (853 KB, 936x447) Image search: [Google]
The_Legend_of_Legacy_boxart.png
853 KB, 936x447
I noticed these games in store and they seemed interesting. Was thinking about picking them up, are they any good?
>>
Stella Glow I think is very good.

Legend of Legacy is more a taste thing, a "special" game.
>>
>>333364078
Legacy is niche, with grinding and RNG to turn people away from a deep game.

Stella glow is a high production value disgaea-esque game
>>
>>333364078
They're both crap, get stella if it's under 20$ I guess
>>
Isn't Legend of Legacy supposed to be like SaGa?
>>
>>333364202
>>333364402
Eh, I'll get em both.
>>
>tfw feel obligated to find and buy limited editions of niche games instead of the normal editions
Anyone else feel this way? Like, I could pay a tiny bit more, but only for a box and some knick knacks.
>>
>>333364078
Stella Glow s good but if you have cfw on your 3DS try and get the undub. I normally don't have issues with dubs but Stella Glow has some really annoying VAs.
>>
>>333365150
I did this for years and then I finally realized that when I buy these LE sets I never actually use the trinkets or goods that come with them. I still have Persona 4 golden and bravely default new in their boxes.
>>
I bought both of these games on launch.
I have opened neither of them.
I'll get to it one day.
>>
I'm about 2/3 of the way through Stella Glow, and if you like Tactical RPGs, it's really good.

Legend of Legacy is cool too in my opinion, but it's not for everyone. The game is about as close to a new SaGa game as we're going to get. If you haven't played those, it's sparse on storyline, giving you lore tidbits out of chronological order. With some exceptions, you can explore however you like. The characters learn new skills by using the ones they have, and each one has a different likelyhood of learning skills with different gear. It's RNG, not exp-based, so it can be tough to learn certain skills without grinding.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.