[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the blunder of the year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Is this the blunder of the year?
>>
Bumpan
>>
Sales-wise, probably.

Game is great though.
>>
No the game is fine.

Multiplayer works great, the gameplay is solid and the training mode is good.

All you need for a solid fighter, the rest is fluff.
>>
No, the PS4 is the blunder of the decade
>>
It didn't sell nearly as many units as it should have because saying it was bad had become a meme.

And memes control people nowadays.
>>
>>333356292
Your Rookie League is showing
>>
I got a copy for 5 dollars from amazon
I have no complaints
>>
>>333357901
the objective truth
>>
>>333357754
"Blunder" means financial failure. The PS4 is a cheaply made chinese piece of shit, but by no means it's a blunder.
>>
File: 1457648167697.jpg (297 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
1457648167697.jpg
297 KB, 493x750
>>333357987
Don't kid yourself, shitposters don't play vidya

He can't have a league, he doesn't even play the game

but he gave us all a good excuse to talk about Street Fighter
>>
>>333358284
>R Mika will never sit on your face
>>
>>333356292
Decade.

The game itself is fine but sadly it's not enough when the main problem is a content related matter.
>>
>>333357901
I'd that has more to do with 09ers being smashfags of fighting games, meaning they refuse to transfer to another game and adapt.

Fuck SFIV though. I hated that shit back in 09 and I hated it to the very day it died. But I still played it and genuinely tried to be good at it.
>>
It's somewhere between this and that quantum break QTE-fest shit for windows 10.

This year has been complete dogshit for video games, though. Even worse than last year.
>>
>>333357901
That depends. I've seen different news outlets say the 2 million projected sales figure was:

>expected before the end of the financial year (March)
>expected by the end of the next financial year
>expected lifetime sales

So I'm not sure who to believe
>>
File: cl.jpg (83 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
cl.jpg
83 KB, 600x867
>capcom still hasn't released this costume in the store so that the general public can buy it

It's like they hate money. I don't even play Chun, but this is a great dummy costume. Training session, quick fap and then off you go to the online mode!
>>
>>333356292

>game has good gameplay
>SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES

you guys just want drama, you dont care about video games.

I dont even care much about SFV, I am more excited about Kof14 instead, but at least I can recognize the good points of SFV, like how it managed to glue the entire community in a single game (no arcade versions, PS4 compatible with PC, all content can be bought with in-game money) and how healthy it has managed to stay relevant in the competitive scene, which is good in the end.
>>
>>333358007
How
>>
>>333357901
>It's terrible online and technical issues were a meme.
>>
File: 1459802315566.gif (3 MB, 222x379) Image search: [Google]
1459802315566.gif
3 MB, 222x379
Financially? It's blunder of the year so far, although I can GUARANTEE you there will be much worse.

In terms of gameplay though, the game is absolutely SOLID. It's probably my favorite fightan yet.
>>
File: Capture.png (30 KB, 281x289) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30 KB, 281x289
>>333358597
Amazon had a price listing error and honored it
>>
Reminder that SFV, according to an SFIV staff member, wasn't supposed to be released until 2017/2018. They also stated they didn't have the finances to make SFV while Ono confirmed development started back in 2014. This game was literally made in one year and it shows. Also, according to Ono: games that don't sell over 2 million don't get sequels.
>>
>>333358536
>This year has been complete dogshit for video games, though.

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires, Salt & Sanctuary was surprisingly decent, Dark Souls III looks great and I genuinely like SFV. It's been a decent year so far and it's april.
>>
>>333357901
It doesn't have the characters I want, so not buying it.
>>
File: 153623645745.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
153623645745.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>333358705
$10 with the shipping?

I got prime subscription half-off for college books and shit and it extends to gayman and other stuff, really useful for the free 2-day

My mail usually comes in late anyway though so doesn't effect me much
>>
>>333358976
No I had an old college email i used to sign up for the prime student trial, so i got free shipping and the 20% off to, so only costed me 5 dollars
>>
>>333358536
>This year has been complete dogshit for video games, though. Even worse than last year.

Fag
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.