[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will madden 17 finally come to PC? i dont understand why its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4e1VOLr.jpg (105 KB, 833x960) Image search: [Google]
4e1VOLr.jpg
105 KB, 833x960
will madden 17 finally come to PC?
i dont understand why its not on the pc. most of their other games are. including FIFA
>>
File: fumbowl.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fumbowl.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>333354805

I hope so. I think it was in 2008 when EA stopped with the PC versions and I don't know why.
>>
>>333354938

The only reason people buy a new copy every year is for roster updates. So they don't try. If they made a PC version, people wouldn't buy a new copy for a roster update, they could just make their own. It means that EA would actually have to innovate to sell new copies.
>>
>>333354805
I want my 99 ovr Aaron Rodgers on pc goddammit
>>
>>333354938
yeah and people are still playing madden 08 on pc. theres roster updates and online communities.

>>333355017
if that were true then they wouldnt have FIFA on PC either. its not like it changes drasticaly from year to year. i mean i would settle for a madden pc release every 2-3 years.
>>
>>333354805
Who cares?

The last time they made a cool change to the game was when they added that talk show to their franchise mode which was gutted a few years later. And that was in 2003 or some shit.
>>
>>333355173
everybody who wants to play a football game on pc. im not gonna go out and buy a console just so i can play madden. the only option i have now is madden 08.
>>
>>333355173
'05-'06, I can confirm. Possibly '04 as well. So much better than the autoscrolling shit we have now.
>>
i just want to be able to play a football game on pc that wasnt made almost 10 years go.
>>
people have been asking for this for years, but ea doesnt seem to want to listen
>>
>>333356392
They only listen to shekels
>>
File: bully.webm (351 KB, 580x480) Image search: [Google]
bully.webm
351 KB, 580x480
>>333356119
i feel u dog
>>
>>333354805
I wish, but they probably won't.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.