[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ hyped this game to hell and back for the last month >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Quantum_Break_cover[1].jpg (70 KB, 432x469) Image search: [Google]
Quantum_Break_cover[1].jpg
70 KB, 432x469
>/v/ hyped this game to hell and back for the last month
>the day it comes out, not a peep

The fuck?
>>
>Mistaking hype for CIA jokes
>>
Wait, what the fuck? That actually came out?
>>
>>333348075
because it is shit
>>
>>333348181
Then why did /v/ keep saying it was going to be GOTY and bragging to the Sonyggers that they were missing out?
>>
>>333348075
it's like you've never heard of viral marketers or something
>>
>>333348075
Microsoft marketers don't represent /v/
>>
I honestly can't decide whether to give in and blow the $50 on it or not.

Everyone (and I mean everyone) seems to have a completely different judgment on the quality. I've seen reviews as low as 2 and as high as 10, and user scores are all over the place too.

It's the most critically polarizing game I've seen since Deadly Premonition.
>>
>>333348286
You're using sweeping statements, when I imagine only a small margin shilled this.

But you should know by now that /v/ as a collective has shit opinions, and you should do the opposite of them, just like mine right now too, figure shit out on your own.
>>
>>333348821
This. If /v/ teaches you anything, its to never listen to anyone and form your own opinions, dont even listen to /v/
>>
>>333348679
I'm on act 4 right now.

It is by no means a difficult game but it is entertaining.

I would wait till it goes on sale if you are thinking on picking it up
>>
>>333348075
I played for about two hours and gave up. It was like The Order 1886 all over again. Mind blowingly great graphics that you can't believe are in game (on a console none the less) but far more a movie than a game, with completely bland mediocre gameplay on the rare occasion that gameplay actually happens. Also from what I hear it's not much longer than The Order was either.
>>
>>333349128
I have the game and honestly the graphics are really not that good. Gameplay segments seem long enough to me. It should however be noted I am playing on hard and that is likely making the gameplay longer for me.

Anyway just like Alan wake the game is heavily story driven. The story is actually pretty good and so far ive enjoyed the live action t.v episodes

Overall decent game but may seem a bit pricey for its length.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.