[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/_KFUdwtfzoY Where were you when 343 saved Halo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459902811175.png (557 KB, 612x452) Image search: [Google]
1459902811175.png
557 KB, 612x452
https://youtu.be/_KFUdwtfzoY
Where were you when 343 saved Halo?
>>
so they added a zombie mode without adding new assets or even using the flood?

sounds fucking lazy as shit, my man.
>>
>>333337657
Wouldn't know.
Hasn't happened.
>>
>>333337657
I just realized how shitty the announcer sounds why does he sound so bad
>>
>>333337657
Obviously some time in the far future since it hasn't happened yet. This content should have been on disc at launch.
>>
>>333337657
What the fucking shit? At least Halo 4's Infection had Flood infected Spartans. This is just so fucking lazy
>>
>>333337792
Publisher determines the budget, not the developer. The budget determines how much time and resources go into new assets.
>>
Gaylo?
More like...Halo!
pfffffttt haahahahahahahahaaha
>>
>>333338269
These gametypes aren't new fucking assets. They've been using the same exact engine and resources since CE with adjustments at every game. In order to make a Halo game, 343 literally just takes the previous game and mods the fuck out of it. Missing features means they deliberately removed it and left it out.
>>
So they're bring back a game mode as old as halo itself? Wow thanks 343!
>>
>>333337792
It's been in the game since Halo 3 at least. Bungie never used flood assets either.

This is the same matchmaking bullshit. Release game with basic game modes. THen slowly release more basic stuff like infection later, to try and keep people coming back for more, hyped for the future modes.
>>
It only took them like six months to add in a highly-requested feature that's been in the game since over a fucking DECADE AGO.
>>
>>333338502
Reading comprehension.
>>
>adding gametypes that were present at launch in previous games as free content
Bravo 343
>>
>>333338808
Read the wrong post, apologies. But the post is still valid in response to the OP.
>>
>>333337657
>343
>saving anything
They were put together by Microsoft SPECIFICALLY to make Halo and never do anything else and they can't even do that. Destiny is shit too for other reasons but it's a better Halo than 343 Halo.
>>
>>333338634
It would be fine if they didn't have Infection at launch in every previous game AND have custom assets just for it in Halo 4.

Honestly, I haven't paid any attention to this game since before it released, despite being a big Halo fan, and just planned to get it "someday", but this is the kind of shit I expect from EA games, not fucking Halo.

If this is any indication of what Halo 5 is like, I doubt I'll ever end up bothering with it.
>>
>>333339054
>If this is any indication of what Halo 5 is like, I doubt I'll ever end up bothering with it.
Don't get it, the population is dwindling even with the updates. 343 recently changed matchmaking again removing region restrictions and it's complete shit, almost every game is a lagfest.
>>
File: 1428862238126.png (26 KB, 680x515) Image search: [Google]
1428862238126.png
26 KB, 680x515
>>333338634
>tfw I actually fell for it and getting hyped

Infection and Firefight looks pretty fun...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.