[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone excited for One Piece: Burning Blood? Apparently there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (458 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458 KB, 600x758
Anyone excited for One Piece: Burning Blood?

Apparently there will be an Anison Sound Edition which includes songs from the anime. Does anyone know if that includes OPs and EDs only? I would like to play to some of the show's battle themes. Also, is this edition even coming to the west?
>>
>>333332814
>sound editions

why is this a thing?
>>
You know, last time I made a Burning Nlood thread and it 404'd pretty quick, I just figured it was a bad time for the thread, but it looks like that'll probably happen again this time.

In the past, I always saw how guys here would like a OP fighting game as opposed to another musou title, then when we finally get one that actually looks good, I don't hear a peep. I never see threads and, like I said, I can't even get discussions started. I always see other animu game threads and Ninja Storm threads occasionally, what gives?
>>
>>333333526
Well, I'm one of those guys who hate the cheap uninspired BGM typically found in these types of games. Xenoverse is a prime example. I'm willing to pay.

There must be red tape regarding getting the rights to the anime songs in the games.
>>
File: the boundman face.jpg (17 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
the boundman face.jpg
17 KB, 211x211
>>333333873
> I always saw how guys here would like a OP fighting game as opposed to another musou title, then when we finally get one that actually looks good, I don't hear a peep.

Its because its not a 2D FIGHTER, thats the one we're clamoring for.
>>
>>333334747
I think it looks dope as fuck. That roster is slamming. Seems like a mistep using guys like lucci for support though.
>>
>>333334747
I'm usually a 2Dfag, but I'm perfectly fine with BB being 3D. I'd rather have an anime fighter that accurately emulates the show rather than a more technically sound 2D one. I also think Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is the best DBZ game for this reason.

Anime fighters are for fun
>>
>>333335140
Needs more Mermen.

Would be nice to have a Fishman DLC pack or something in the figure.
>>
>>333332814
>Download OP OST to USB
>Plug it in console
>Play game while enjoying music
Couldn't this work? I haven't tried playing music while playing on my PS4 yet, does the music play over the game music and sounds, or is the game muted?
>>
>>333332814

Usually when an anime game has a Anison edition, they just throw in the OPs + EDs and add an extra $20 to it.
>>
>>333335847
Ah, I guess that's neat, but not quite enough for me to spend $20 on in that case.

Are they usually released in the west?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.