[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya secrets thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1459214242766.png (217 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459214242766.png
217 KB, 500x500
>>
File: image.png (2 KB, 256x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 256x240
In world 4-1 of Super Mario Bros., if you jump on the top row of ? boxes seen in the picture and duck for 3 minutes, you'll die because the time would have expired by then.
>>
If you listen to Underground Mozart backwards, you''l
>>
In Metal Gear Solid 2 in the underwater segment, if you ascend above water before your 02 gauge runs out, you'll manage to avoid drowning.
>>
I've heard - from a very secure source mind you- that you can use the action button to ascend ladders
>>
>>333329469
You'll what anon? Are you okay? Anon?
>>
>>333328604
In Mega Man 1 - 3 if you pause on a ladder you fall off because the game respawns MegaMan every time you unpause.
>>
>>333329469
Why would Mozart kill you and then submit the post? It seems like he's just leaving a trail leading back to him.
I suppose he was always a better musician than criminal.
>>
In ocarina of time if you talk to the zoras they will tell you to feed jabu jabu a fish.
>>
>>333328604
When a game says "Press start" at the title screen, you can actually press X to get past it too.
>>
File: 1391730353077.png (168 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1391730353077.png
168 KB, 500x500
>>
>>333329906
This caught me off guard and I'm pretty sure it killed me too.
>>
I heard that in most games you can press a button to sprint
>>
File: me face when.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
me face when.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Could Beethoven be an zomboo?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIWeOmlwQ-U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVMEXWg84PY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.