[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you wish you had as a child, instead of the shit you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Ninja_Gaiden_Coverart.png (159 KB, 256x364) Image search: [Google]
Ninja_Gaiden_Coverart.png
159 KB, 256x364
>>
I wish I had a playstation instead of a N64 sometimes, I mean smash, mario and banjo were nice but I remember checking for new interesting games all the time just be disappointed when there was nothing new for N64.

My cousin had a playstation that played burned cds and holy shit so many games I never heard of.
Final Fantasy blew me away back then.
>>
>>333329816
Same here, really hated the N64
>>
>>333329816

Had a PS1 as a kid. Played it back then. Still play PS1 games now at 25. Can confirm its a great console with sooo much good shit.

Although I can admit N64 had some legendary titles.
>>
File: 1459142161386.png (34 KB, 638x582) Image search: [Google]
1459142161386.png
34 KB, 638x582
I had a SNES then no game of my own ever again up to 2008.
After all those years I am jaded because of playing in borrowed systems where people wiped my data or it simply got lost.
>>
>>333327610
You really missed out on a great game. Black is supposedly even better.
>>
>>333327610
I had that game growing up. My brother was a college student at the time and had an Xbox and a lot of games that he barely played because he was busy, that only means I got to play all that stuff and that game made me fell in love with the (now dead) franchise.
>>
>>333331089
It is.

>>333327610
I technically had it as a kid, I think I was 13 when I bought it.
>>
>>333327610
>Games you wish you had as a child, instead of the shit you actually had
I don't know about *that* necessarily, but I wish I hadn't had traded my N64 in for a Dreamcast, then traded that in for a PS2. Really wish that I kept both of those. Now I really regret that.

But I also regret not owning an OG Xbox, though I was happy with my GCN and PS2. There were a ton of games that I wish I played when they were new, like Ninja Gaiden Black actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 633x758
>>333331039

>That pic
>>
Any of you looking forward to ni-oh?
Its like Onimusha + Ninja Gaiden + Souls elements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz80GeslJSE
>>
>>333331721

Eh I dont know. I want to but its being made by the devs who made the abortion of NG3.
>>
>>333331923
Thankfully there will be a free demo in like 3 weeks but sadly it will only be available for a limited time, id say check it out if possible
>>
>>333331643
>>333331721
Oh shit that reminds me, there were a bunch of games on the GCN and the PS2 that I did wish I had but never did for some reason (probably lack of money).

Onimusha series
Silent Hill 2-4
Zone of the Enders 2
Fatal Frame 1-3
>>
>>333332158
>Make demo super awesome
>The demo is just the tutorial, actual game is shit
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>333332419
You spend too much time on /v/
If you are paranoid you can always wait until the full game releases, but i personally have a lot of faith in it
>>
>>333331923
Team Ninja have been getting better though. DOA5 was pretty good, they helped with Hyrule Warriors, and they're developing Dissidia Final Fantasy. This looks good as well.

Though I do hope they just make NG4 already.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.