[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sc2.jpg (74 KB, 1417x742) Image search: [Google]
sc2.jpg
74 KB, 1417x742
>>
muh love story
>>
LotV is pretty fun.
>>
Everything
>>
As soon as I saw screen caps of Super Sayain/Pheonix Kerrigan. I knew the game dead to me.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>333326254
Nothing, the game was just too complex for average players so no one wanted to play it. That's why it died off in the competitive scene
>>
File: 1396403749715.png (267 KB, 386x393) Image search: [Google]
1396403749715.png
267 KB, 386x393
Shit story literally about a romance instead of galactic events

And in the competitive sense they tried to make make it more action packed for viewers, which is why they made shit like chrono boost, warp gates, reactors, and larva inject. So there was more units being shit out.

Then they kept trying to fix shit based around this digging a deeper and deeper hole, making gateway units shit but cost loads, sentries, so and so forth, and instead of just realising the system was flawed and scrapping it for smaller better battles they kept it and tried to jerryrig the piece of shit to work.

Well it didn't and here we are. Anyone could tell from watching it was broken. There was no consistency. Last season's GOD OF ALL GODS TASTELESS would end up being gutter trash the next. And I'm not talking about when things were fresh and just being figured out.
>>
>>333326254
12 years between
>>
>inb4 moba boogeyman
>>
>>333326667
Nah game would have done well if blizzard didnt try to jew the custom games and make everything so difficult.
>>
>Warcraft 2 to Warcraft 3 (7 years apart)
>million fundamental gameplay changes, new races, RPG elements, reinvented combat mechanics, creeps, fuckloads of singleplayer content, improved battle.net etc etc

>Starcraft to Starcraft 2 (12 years apart)
>basically same game with less fun units, no real improvements, pls pay for each campaign separately like a good goy
Gee I fucking wonder
>>
>>333326254
>Tournaments all suck now
>Every tournament outside of a select few has shit casters
>Pro scene is a fragment of what it used to be
>Blizzard still can't balance for shit
>No good foreign players
>All foreign players with personality don't play any more
>Most famous Korean players are gone and replaced with literally who's
Just a few reasons
>>
>>333326667
pfft
>>
if i play more than 1-2 matches a day my hands and wrists start to hurt
>>
is rts dead now? i want a hd remake of broodwar :(
>>
>>333329828
go to wos mod
>>
>>333329828
Some dudes already re made the bw campaign in sc2.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.