[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got this recently and I gotta say I'm digging it. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 256x363
I got this recently and I gotta say I'm digging it. It's nice playing a game by NIS that isn't disgaea and has a darker feel to it.

What do you guys think about this game?
>>
One of the few games that lets you go full evil

More games need to let you become the bad guy
>>
great game, great soundtrack. I wish they would release anther game similar to it that expands on battle options.
>>
>>333320442
Too bad all NIS does now is make Disgaea.
>>
Why isn't this on PSN?
>>
File: shit gets real.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shit gets real.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>333318996
leave this thread before you get spoiled. the game gets fucking grim on the demon path. you will love it.
>>
File: gig summarizes every jrpg ever.png (694 KB, 628x528) Image search: [Google]
gig summarizes every jrpg ever.png
694 KB, 628x528
my favoritte nise game. gig is edge done right.
>>
Hope it gets added to PS4, the best thing about that new system is it's finally letting these old games be sold at reasonable quality, and a reasonable price /shill.
>>
>>333318996

Like other NIS game it's easy to grind yourself to victory so in that sense is no different than other NIS games, the plot is nice and all but it really doesn't stick with the player

It's not a bad game but if it wasn't for gig and the alternate post game storyline it would have been completly forgettable
>>
>>333318996
Secretly the best game NIS ever made. Sequel or port never ever because they have Disgaea to milk.
>>
>>333322325

I finally got to play Okage as a Yuro.
>>
>>333320723
It is on jp psn
>>
>>333322978
Well why isnt in on the English one?
>>
>>333318996
I think NiS said they will never make a game this dark again.
>>
>>333323035
They add like one a month, they're moving at a snails pace either to maintain the market they've created to sell the console or because they're just not investing that much into emulating these games onto the new system.
>>
>>333323035
Because nips do that shit sometimes.
>tfw Haunting Ground is also on JP PSN only
>>
>>333322325

Fuck PS4 and Steam.
>>
>>333318996
doesnt beat disgaea, makai kingdom or phantom brave but its still very good
>>
>>333318996
One of the best games NIS has ever made and one of the best PS2 games you can buy. Too bad there will never be a sequel because it's not Disgaea.
>>
>>333318996
overrated
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.