[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was so happy to put a bullet in her head Am I the only one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Mgs3-5.jpg (57 KB, 750x399) Image search: [Google]
Mgs3-5.jpg
57 KB, 750x399
I was so happy to put a bullet in her head

Am I the only one who found her completely obnoxious throughout the entire game?
>>
>>333314129

DSP please
>>
>>333314129

Do you have mommy issues?
>>
>>333314202
No.

I primarily didn't like her voice acting. Jesus fuck whoever it was was miscast.
>>
>>333314129
(You)
also, kys
>>
I was so emotional about the whole game and The Boss. MGS 3 is the only game that ever made me cry. Also, she looks exactly like my mother.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (124 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
124 KB, 1152x864
>>333314630
same voice actress
>>
>>333314129
>Am I the only one who found her completely obnoxious throughout the entire game?

No, you aren't.

I didn't mind the Boss, but frankly I didn't get why half the people were scared of her.

Like when she gets huffy with Volgin. All I could think was about how easy it would be for Volgin to just push 500,000 volts through her and leave her a smoking pile of ash. It seemed very strange he'd back off from her.

The Boss's 'aura' was too forced, people's fear of her was too forced.
>>
>>333315961
Well, you are talking like CQC is the best thins she has.
She could just shoot the fool with the Patriot and be done with it. It's a very powerful weapon.

That's not the point of the character, but she could kick the ass of everybody in MGS1-4 with no problem.
>>
>>333314129
she was cornered into forcing her own student/love interest to kill her and going down in history as a traitor and villain.

I'd say she has the right to be a pissed off considering she had the nards to go through with it for the good of her country.

She was..... a true patriot

Cue the trumpet

Salute
>>
>>333314129
i wanted to have sex with her
>>
>>333316349
>she could kick the ass of everybody in MGS1-4 with no problem.

Ahahaha, no.

Cyborg Raiden, Vamp, Fortune, Solid Snake, Psycho Mantis, and Liquid would all have wrecked her shit.

CQC isn't the only thing he has, but she wasn't putting a gun up to Volgin, she was walking up to him like she was going to throw a punch or something.

Frankly, Volgin would have the power set that you cannot CQC him. Any time you touch him he could decide to just fry you.

If the Boss pointed a gun at Volgin, it'd be different. But just walking towards him all huffy, with him cowering, was complete shit.
>>
>>333314129
Not obnoxious, but yeah, she deserved to die. Whatever her ideals, someone had to pay for the bloodshed, like Volgin did.

Besides, who the fuck was she going to lead after her team was hunted down? There was nothing else for her to do, and Big Boss was too green to do anything else but kill her.
>>
>>333316349
That's proven untrue when she loses to Big Boss in 3, who loses to Solid. Feats alone put Raiden and possibly Solid at the top of the pile in terms of ability.
>>
>>333314129
Wow, you are so edgy and hardcore.
>>
File: Family_Guy-Diane_Simmons.jpg (16 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
Family_Guy-Diane_Simmons.jpg
16 KB, 300x384
>>333314630
>>333315082
When The Boss was introduced I realized she's the same VA so I couldn't take her seriously
>>
Her voice actor was jarring and terrible, other than that her character was pulled off pretty well from a writing standpoint. In fact MGS3 was the only game in the series with solid writing
>>
>>333314129
No one can fucking understand what her ideals were.

She says its about loyalty to yourself, but to also to your country?

Why else would Big boss screw it up and think its about having a country of soldiers.
>>
>>333316785
Presence is a powerful thing, man. Too bad Kojima's too busy making every character pretty to allow her more severe expressions.
>>
>>333316785
>Fortune
Pls, she's mediocre as fuck, and the end of MGS2 was all according to Ocelot's plan.

PP is mediocre as fuck too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.