[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMAC/SMAX Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: MGalleryItem.php?id=636.jpg (274 KB, 1024x621) Image search: [Google]
MGalleryItem.php?id=636.jpg
274 KB, 1024x621
You are now in a position to execute any three of these individuals before they make planetfall/make their exodus from their faction. Who do you choose and why?
If you don't choose Yang you're wrong.
>>
https://storagebin.wikispaces.com/file/view/Gurps_-_Alpha_Centauri.pdf/50533539/Gurps_-_Alpha_Centauri pdf
Really, nobody at all? I thought /v/ had better taste than this, even if you're wrong faggots who'd probably pick Miriam because 'muh atheism'
>>
>>333299790
Yang is obvious. Killing Santiago wouldn't hurt either, the other factions can already handle the military without the gung-ho jingoism. I'm torn about Miriam - her AI is batshit insane but her quotes make her seem like a good sanity check for the rest of the leaders. All the others should be peaceful enough to work out an uneasy compromise.
Crossfire factions don't exist.
>>
>>333300969
>Crossfire factions don't exist.
While I understand where you're coming from, they do exist even if they are a bit underdeveloped in game Which is why I posted the link to the gurps PDF since it adds a whole lot of depth to them. Besides, they still aren't as bad as BE factions.
>>
Welp, thread is dead. Guess /v/ can't have good discussion on something that is actually /v/ related.
>>
I'm not too fond of the data angels or the planet-cult.
>>
>>333303589
I understand the Planet Cult since they're just Diedre's lot but more extreme but why no Data Angels? They're not too bad, they believe in freedom of information and individuality. I'm assuming from a lore perspective you mean.
>>
>>333303829
Planet Cult is Deidre's lot stripped of all sanity.
>>
>>333305390
Its a bit weird how they did that too because it makes the Gaians a lot more of a 'good guy' faction. If all the dumbasses who want to submit to mindworms living among them went to the Cult that means the Gaians are all just neutral environmentalists who care about planet but aren't tits up about worshiping it.
>>
>>333299790
But anon, you are Yang, why would you kill yourself?
>>
>>333306909
Fucking Yang, I still don't know quite what he stood for other than dehumanization.
>>
>>333299790
Lord's Believers because I'm from germany and she looks like Chancellor Angela Merkel.
>>
File: 1366063396228.png (951 KB, 1026x509) Image search: [Google]
1366063396228.png
951 KB, 1026x509
>>333308093
He just wanted to turn humanity into a perfect ant colony, can't you see the beauty in that.
>>
>>333308651
I honestly never took the whole 'hive' bit literally until this pic. Thinking about it, he was trying to turn humanity into a perfect insect colony, all for the good of the state with predetermined castes by your very genetics.
>>
File: 1366062137747.jpg (291 KB, 1029x1462) Image search: [Google]
1366062137747.jpg
291 KB, 1029x1462
>>333308093
see this picture, this is how you play as Yang
>>
>>333299790
Yang, Santiago, Cult of Planet.

If I could've offed a few more, I would've killed the transhumanists too, but you do what you can.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.