[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got round to playing Bioshock Infinite lads. Why couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 412x351
Finally got round to playing Bioshock Infinite lads.

Why couldn't they just go to Paris? Does burial at sea have a healing ending?
>>
>>333291396
Burial at Sea second ep is a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>333292537
Well, I'll have to download it.
>>
>>333293406
Make sure to play on hardest difficulty that requires stealth. It's not hard, but adds a lot of immersion.
>>
>>333291396. I think they couldn't go to Paris because supposedly Elizabeth had to kill every version of Booker to stop Comstock, or something
>>
>>333293780
Does stealth work the same way as in the original, or have they fixed it?
>>
>>333294852
You have invisibility spell. With upgrade you can stay still and invisible indefinitely.
>>
>>333295240
Well, that's better but still not how they did it in Thief, so still kinda crap desu
>>
Burial at sea is the equivalent of playing a superman game as Clark Kent and never turning into superman
>>
>>333296747
It's more about story and setting, not smacking bots in the back.
>>
>>333297000
I can appreciate that, and I really want to see a continuation of the characters, I just also really like stealth.
>>
>>333297000
Which is why I'm really not looking forward to Bioshock 4, cause they're just going to copy paste the gameplay and fuck up the story like 2.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.