[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will they do with Zygrade in S&M?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: zygrade.png (73 KB, 427x458) Image search: [Google]
zygrade.png
73 KB, 427x458
What will they do with Zygrade in S&M?
>>
>>333288996
nothing because they will just make Z after S&M

>b-but muh patterns, gen 6 is over
yeah just like grey was 100% gonna be real
>>
>>333289139
Gen 6 is over.
>>
>>333289139
>that robot bell waifu bait
>that fletchling-but-not bird in the reveal video
Did BW2 have any new pokemon?
>>
>>333289503
No, just some new forms.
>>
>>333289503
>>333289215

im not saying gen 6 isn't over
im saying theres nothing stopping them from just released Z during a new gen
>>
>>333288996
>>/vp/
>>
wasn't there supposed to be sun and moon info this week?
>>
I just realized S&M is a really unfortunate acronym.
>>
>>333291223
They hyped up a TV premiere but it was literally "we're showing the trailer agian because it hasn't been shown on TV, that's the premiere!" Masuda said during it that there will be at least 10 new Pokémon though, as if that weren't obvious.

Corocoro hasn't leaked yet though, there's a miniscule chance of that having something, wouldn't get your hopes up though.

Game Freak has really fucked up the campaign for these games, we know literally nothing but a couple irrelevant or obvious statements like "the game will be available in Chinese!"
>>
File: [barks].jpg (10 KB, 169x233) Image search: [Google]
[barks].jpg
10 KB, 169x233
>>333291581
>Corocoro hasn't leaked yet though, there's a miniscule chance of that having something, wouldn't get your hopes up though.
Corocoro usually leaks around the 11th-12th of each month and last month's issue specifically said they'll start having SM news from then on.
>>
>>333291817
What's "news" to Corocoro may not be relevant news to us.

Remember them hyping up "big news!" months ago and it ended up just being the Volcanion movie?

It could just be them focusing on the picture of the bird and Magearna and saying "wow! More than one new Pokémon? Well guess what, we're going to have at least TEN!" and then they show a higher-quality image of the Pokémon Center concept art.
>>
File: corocoro4165.jpg (170 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
corocoro4165.jpg
170 KB, 1024x768
>>333292064
I'd say this is a pretty big indication that they'll start showing stuff people care about.
>>
>>333292358
pokemon sun and moon, now featuring the day and night system.
>>
>>333288996
Get well soon Zygarde.
>>
File: 1392704689343.gif (692 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1392704689343.gif
692 KB, 500x360
>>333292358
I just can't bring myself to be optimistic about this. If we actually get news that's fantastic, but GF has had an abysmal track record with these games so far and I'm very skeptical of thing actually kicking things into gear.

At least they probably won't spoil literally everything like they did ORAS.
>>
>>333291817
why is information for worldwide games released in obscure magazines without official pr?
>>
>>333292729
I don't think it's obscure in Japan for Pokémon fans. As for the rest of the world, you just have to look at the difference in events between Japan and the west to see how little of a shit they give about us.
>>
>>333292729
Because tradition.
>>
>>333292729
oh yes because it's yet another low budget oras that will sell billions without any effort.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.