[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best 3D Zelda game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: windwaker.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
windwaker.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
This is the best 3D Zelda game.
>>
>>333284814
Agreed
>>
>>333284814
Yea I gotta say as a kid I loved Wind Waker.
>>
maybe if think aimlessly sailing for 10 hours over a sea of blue filler is fun

fortunately I do not possess autism and can see that Majora's Mask is the best
>>
It's so fucking bad. There's nothing to the game at all.
>>
File: 1360292034804.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1360292034804.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>333285414
my nigga

Even as a kid I knew that game was special
>>
File: 1458607040145.png (294 KB, 1180x792) Image search: [Google]
1458607040145.png
294 KB, 1180x792
OoT > MM > TP > TWW > SS

I'm sorry anon.

TWW is too EMPTY.

Don't get me wrong though. If someone made a 3D version of The Minish Cap that runs on The Wind Waker's engine and reuses the characters from it, that would be my favorite game... OF

ALL....

TIME.
>>
File: 1453467131768.jpg (25 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1453467131768.jpg
25 KB, 450x300
>>333284814
ITT: my first Zelda is best Zelda.

Wind Waker is an aberration aesthetically, and has nothing new gameplay wise. Its only redeeming quality is exploration.
>>
I agree, but it's flaws are HUGE once you notice them.

If there was one game that could be fixed by optional free DLC, it's Wind Waker.
>>
>>333286707
The exploration is shit.
>>
nobody cares, nintendicksucker
>>
Shit dungeons
Shit overworld
Wait for the QTE combat
Triforce fetch quest

WW is trash.
>>
File: mlc2.jpg (1 MB, 942x7061) Image search: [Google]
mlc2.jpg
1 MB, 942x7061
I liked Medli a lot, and wonder how much that teamwork-dungeon angle could've been pushed before it got complicated.

I didn't like having to play the song every time I wanted her to do something. Same complaint as changing the wind.

I feel like she and Makar could've helped you in a battle somewhere, the way Zelda does in the final.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the goofy comic I made.
>>
File: Heart_Three_Quarters.png (16 KB, 120x104) Image search: [Google]
Heart_Three_Quarters.png
16 KB, 120x104
Can you even die in WW or TP? Those are probably the easiest games ever made.
>>
>>333287325
The teamwork thing was really underdeveloped and I wish it'd seen more usage, although without having to play the Command Melody every time. I actually think it would be neat if they made that the main gimmick of a future game.
>>
I disagree, however I respect your choice and I too greatly enjoy the game
>>
>>333288056
Hero mode. Maybe. Not really.
>>
>>333288056
I died in TP because I tried to kill those mini shadow beasts while swimming in the sewers, but Link would not bite them. You have to lunge at them from a solid surface.

Which makes sense, but I didn't think.
>>
M A J O R A ' S M A S K
A
J
O
R
A
'
S

M
A
S
K
>>
>>333288056
I died once in WW to Link the pig.
>>
>>333284814
The last good zelda was zelda 2. Everything else is objectively trash kid.
>>
No, this is.
>>
>>333284814
>LoZ
>good
>>
>>333284814
Link to the Past, Phantom Hourglass, and Link Between worlds were the only 3 I finished.
Wind waker is probably my number 4 if I had to pick.

I know you asked for 3d, but just throwing in my opinion.
>>
Wind Waker has too many glaring flaws to be the "best" 3D Zelda, but I understand why people would consider it their favorite.
Personally, my favorite is Twilight Princess.
I wouldn't call it the best one either, though.
>>
ITT: your everyday n64 game shills. Oot is utter shit and majoras mask is good, but still not as good as ww.
>>
>>333286383
Skyward Sword is depressingly slow for far too large parts of the game. And the motion controls left things to be desired, and the enemy design that tried to capitalize on it was truly terrible.
But after having played through all of Skyward Sword, going straight to Twilight Princess (HD), I can safely say that Skyward Sword is indeed better than Twilight Princess. It was incredibly awkward to go from SS to TP. Link can barely even move in TP. The enemy design is a lot less varied too.
And to be honest. TP was actually a lot slower than I remembered it being from the Wii days. It actually shares, it has tons of segments that are just as much of a drag as common segments of SS, some of which are even worse.

And after having replayed both games back to back with the release of the HD re-release of Twilight Princess. I can attest that the biggest reason Skyward Sword being slow is depressing and feels like such a huge thing. Is because Skyward Sword actually flows pretty damn well when you look past the few things that sadly draws it all to a halt. Making it far more disruptive and jarring while otherwise actually having a better flow to it than other 3D Zelda. In comparison to Twilight Princess that's just kind of sluggish throughout.

Midna is still the best thing of both games combined though. It would be fun if you could make Midna comment on all the enemies and NPCs like Fi could though. Considering that Midna's banter is actually amusing to read.
>>
>>333286707
A Link to the Past is my first but Ocarina of Time is my favourite.
>>
>>333290983
>Personally, my favorite is Twilight Princess

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.