[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3 nintendo direct > console gets revealed, its sleek >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (55 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55 KB, 650x350
E3 nintendo direct

> console gets revealed, its sleek
> new name, it isn't shit
> new controller, is both practical and has new features you never new you wanted until now
> 1st party games revealed, they're everythig you wanted and more
> 3rd part line up' they got it all
> overview of features, nintendo finally steps into modern gaming
> incredible tech demo, specs are revealed and beat the competition
> ends with nintendo logo turning from gray to red
> Now you're playing with power

What do?
>>
Wake up
>>
>Is backwards compatible
>>
>>333282297
/thread
>>
Stop making me imagine a better world we will never be, OP. It hurts.
>>
File: 1459792651334.jpg (93 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
1459792651334.jpg
93 KB, 755x696
>>333282297
>>
Not believe their lies until the things I want release.

>Fzero NX
>characters and maps locked behind Amiibo

Yeah no
>>
>>333282297
Its funny but then it's sad
>>
File: ruff news.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ruff news.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>333282297
>>
Prepare my asshole for always-online.
>>
>>333282297
Thread should end here.
>>
They're gonna call it the Wii Us or something similar, I guarantee it.
>>
less than 10 weeks until E3
>>
>>333282201
>> 1st party games revealed, they're everythig you wanted and more

Id be excited if they made an amazing Mario, Zelda, and Smash. But we all know thats not going to happen
>>
My "review" of Memetendo

posting in a children's thread
he buys expensive Fischer-Price toys

Iwata
a failed businessman, the trick code monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and dying. Brava Iwata, brava!

Reggie
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson fils-amie?'). he knows he's the least popular employee and desperately tries to fit in by making Reddit-tier jokes

Miyamoto
an over-the-hill "developer" weighed down by his talentless cronies. only makes simplistic video games because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'The Nintendo NX' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. He will eventually go the route of gunpei yokoi , shrivel up and die at the ripe age of 80

Bill
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters social media on while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual devlopment budget money.

Sakurai
the only dev showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown Nintendo.

I like how Memetendo is a company founded upon innovation, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from miiverse if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the company has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, put on puppet shows and make bad facebook memes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.