[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, he confessed the murder because.. Mia read some names off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Redd_White_Portrait.png (83 KB, 230x307) Image search: [Google]
Redd_White_Portrait.png
83 KB, 230x307
So, he confessed the murder because.. Mia read some names off a list? That was it? Fucking BULLSHIT
>>
>I'll confess to murder in front of everyone and go to prison, that way I won't have my business ruined by being exposed as a criminal and going to prison!
>>
You do realize that if Nick released the list he could possibly wound up dead?
>>
>>333280452

As oposed to being hanged for murder?
>>
>>333280452
In Phoenix Wright land the bailiff takes the man pronounced guilty and shoots him in the back room.
>>
>>333280905

What happens to those who acted in self defense like Dee Vasquez and Godot? Their only crime was keeping it a secret and framing someone else.
>>
>>333281195
Premeditated gets you hanged like Dahlia. Otherwise I'm guessing that it depends on what the judge rules in their own trial.
>>
>>333281195
Don't forget how relatively small-fry criminals like Sahwit are still alive and well in prison years after their sentence. Doubt he'd be training to be a groomer if he was on Death Row...
>>
>>333280610
He'd still have enough influence to just be in jail for life. But it's like Matt in the second game who'd rather be in prison than on the streets with an assassin he double crossed on the loose.
>>
>>333281195
They wanted to pin murder on Edgeworth for allegedly throwing a gun at a raving lunatic who was assaulting his unconscious father and having the gun go off, klling his own father, while he was a little kid. Justice in PW universe makes no sense.
>>
>Lose control over actually powerful and influential people because beans are spilled during the trial
>I wonder what they will do now that I have no hold over them

You tell me what happens next, OP
>>
>>333281195
Deeva got off free but wasn't Godot premeditated? So he's in jail.
>>
>Can't tell if pretending to be stupid, or actually this stupid

Tell you what, invite your U.S. friends to a "Happy Nine-Eleven" party, and see how fast they snap at you.

All you did was celebrate a number, right?
>>
He looks like a human male version of Rarity.
>>
>>333281547
Don't forget a prosecutor can assault a witness, judge and the defense and get away with it.
>>
You may have noticed, but Mia is kind of a deus ex machina.
>>
>>333281443
at that point Shelly was probably outside the courtroom waiting for him. motherfucker works fast
>>
File: ohhh man....png (714 KB, 1276x1080) Image search: [Google]
ohhh man....png
714 KB, 1276x1080
>>333281729
>>
>>333282550
2slow, the guy in Dual Destinies is shot during his testimony.
>>
>>333281729
look, unless barnyfag himself comes crashing in on this thread, ranting and raving like a retard, its safe.
>>
>>333283129
Well remember Shelley was probably far away when he was called and when he heard about the betrayal he rushed and was waiting for Matt.
>>
>>333281737
That's because 90% of men in that universe are submissive and like to be abused by women, Wright and Judge included.690
>>
As others have mentioned, Redd White was blackmailing a lot of people, from politicians to businessmen, so getting exposed as a blackmailer meant that his days were numbered if he didn't get within the safety of jail.

>>333284880
>implying you wouldn't want to be abused by Franziska
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.