[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bass island is missing Are there seriously only 2 places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1459395960230.jpg (154 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1459395960230.jpg
154 KB, 1191x670
>bass island is missing

Are there seriously only 2 places to play volleyball now? Or is it DLC?
>>
>>333278534
yes
>>
>>333278534
That would require effort anon
Like the jet ski and waterslide game
>>
>>333278534
>play volleyball
I can play volleyball in this game?
>>
>>333280061
You can and it's actually pretty good, especially on HARD
>>
>>333279959
>effort
>for bass island
it was already the simplest island. literally just a small pile of sand with the other beach in the background. how the fuck.

guessing people have only been praising the shit out of it because the only people who had it yet were the losers who ordered the fast shipping. this is just fucking unacceptable.
>>
File: DOAX_Bass_Isl_midday.jpg (72 KB, 538x456) Image search: [Google]
DOAX_Bass_Isl_midday.jpg
72 KB, 538x456
>sand and two sticks was too much effort
b-but the sjws!!
>>
>>333280893
>>333281071
Yes, for TN it would've effort since they barely put 0 effort into the game as it is
It has bad PS2 facial animations
>>
>>333280226
It's fine but significantly worse than the other games.

Even on "hard" the AI still spikes it into the net 90% of the time from the back of the court. I've yet to hit the ball more than three times in a point. You spend more time trying to skip the replays and girls talking than you do actually playing the damn game.

It's sad. They took a really enjoyable game and turned it into a minigame so it didn't take so long. And for no reason, since they could have nerfed it JUST to when the owner was watching, without fucking it up for girl mode.
>>
is the accessory shop totally gone now too?

what the fuck
>>
>>333281442
Move power-hitters with low technique closer to the net. Technique players like Ayane are deadly with their spikes from the backcourt.
>>
>>333280893
Bass Island and the Jungle were least popular vb courts in X2, so they got the ax. I would suspect that anything and everything is up for possible DLC if they figure there's enough money to be made.
>>
>>333282237
it still looks dumb as hell when the opponents do it
>>
>>333282460
that's fine if they're not popular and they made something better to replace them with

they just cut them though, the game literally has half the places to actually play now, for full price, reusing everything else. how
>>
>>333282549
Count your blessings. If your opponents are giving you free points on hard difficulty, I'd say take the cash and run.
>>
So how do I get the girls to accept presents? Sending them all their favorite food and drinks after everyone's happy from volleyball and I get 95% of them back.

I guess I need DLC tickets.
>>
File: 1455591555690.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1166) Image search: [Google]
1455591555690.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1166
>>333282857
>count your blessings that the game you just paid $60 for fucking sucks now
>>
>>333283036
Girls accepting presents has always been luck-based in DOAX games.
>>
>>333284140
i know but it wasn't this retarded before

they'd always at least open it unless they hated you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.