[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the consensus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
What's the consensus?
>>
Done with playing it
>>
10/10
>>
You know what the fucking consensus is OP, you fucking played the game and you liked it or you wouldn't be starting fake fucking threads like this one.

It's been out for fucking EVER and now it's on PC and it made it better. If you want a Dragon's Dogma thread just fucking do it or at the very least make it a Webm, you giant shitter.
>>
>>333272684
A shit and half finished game with a god tier gameplay and main antagonist.
>>
>>333272881
>shit
>god tier gameplay

Nigga just say it's unfinished. We're all salty about the cut content but what's there is nice.
>>
>>333272881
>main antagonist

Did the game even have a main antagonist? Is It the manlet?
>>
Is there a mod to add the Berserk stuff back in the PC version?
>>
Skip the main game and just play bitterblack Isle.
>>
>>333272996
Dragon
Manlet was literally pointless.
Salomet needed more screentime.
>>
>>333272996
The main antagonist is the Dragon, essentially. Or, if you go EVEN DEEPER technically it's God. But then you slay the dragon and fight god, a fight which can either result in you becoming god, you becoming the dragon or you leaving an eternity in a false reality.
If you kill god the last boss of NG+ is your original character.

Grigori best.
>>
Flawed masterwork. Just like STALKER.
>>
>>333272996
nigga it's Grigori
>>
>>333273305
>If you kill god the last boss of NG+ is your original character.

Only if you're playing the game offline, when online the final boss is a random arisen chosen by the server.
>>
>>333273482
Yeah, but you can rarely enter a thread without someone telling you to make sure you do it offline.
>>
>>333273305
I always wondered something, when the Seneschal loses, does he become the next Dragon? Because the story makes it clear it's a cycle and there must always be a Dragon, but if you don't lose and the Seneschal doesn't become a Dragon how could there be another Dragon?
>>
>>333272684
Good, not great.
Worth a couple playthroughts.
>>
fucking amazing
>>
Pretty mediocre. Nothing in the game really stands out to me
>>
>>333272854
Why are DD fans so fucking frustrated? It's just a thread about a game man, c'mon.

To answer OP, it's shit.
>>
>>333273959
you just answered your own question before even asking
>>
>>333272684
meh kinda overrated
>>
>>333274160
I figured, but I was trying to be sure since I didn't saw it being explained anywhere in game.
>>
>>333274160
I don't get it.
>>
THE WIND IS PUSHING ME
>>
>>333274463
finish the game
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.