[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy XI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (47 KB, 300x163) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 300x163
I'd like to get an FFXI nostalgia thread going in hopes that anon could help a returning player out.

I got two characters around level 50 with a lot of important jobs leveled, my plan is to dual box but I dunno where to even begin, I'm also worried about money situation.

Are there any guides out there to help players settle in and catch up while doing all the content the game has to offer?

I stopped playing around the time abyssea became a thing. My goal is to at the very least complete the story in its entirety.
>>
Just play on one character and unlock as many trusts as you can. (its basicly overpowered AI party members)
>>
come play on Myera or Nasomi private servers. Both are locked at lv75 but have slightly different things going for them.
>>
It's really sad that people still pay to play this decade old game.
>>
>>333272329
What level can you start unlocking trusts? I haven't played since like 2006 and I remember when you hit level 10 you went to the dunes to party
>>
>>333271360
2 characters, you can do a lot. Lvl one as a THF/DNC and the other as a RDM/SCH, then go duo the entire game forever.

Leech in Abyssea to get max lvl while doing your limit break quests.

Also 3x a week the RoE changes to "Gain exp". Do Abyssea during these times and you can easily get a good 90k+ sparks in the 2 hours it's active. This way you can get gear/gil while exping.

Then do missions and run Dynamis as soon as you can to farm gil. Can make an easy 1-2mil day this way depending on drops. Get some clears and CoP's done so you can farm Dynamis-Qufim or Xarc.
>>
File: 8450a9fc6b30fd5c6f96e1aee34f60e8.jpg (245 KB, 1200x1686) Image search: [Google]
8450a9fc6b30fd5c6f96e1aee34f60e8.jpg
245 KB, 1200x1686
>ffxi thread this early in the morning on a weekday
>>
>>333272942

It might work, the XIV players might still be in school. Generally these threads work better late at night.

Midgardsormr was best server btw
>>
Any other players from diabolos? I played from like 2004-2006. Swordfish? Kitfisto? Alecxander?
>>
>>333272517
Do they have WoTG?
>>
>>333272695
>leech abyssea
People still exp in these?

Also explain sparks, I've heard about people doing these for money but I have no idea how to do them/unlock them.

Whats RoE?
>>
>>333272695
I'd rather not level my chars as those jobs since they are not really what I was aiming for.

I was planning on making one a smn or sch and the other a war. Sch was pretty much my favorite class in the entire game before I quit, I loved how it worked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.