[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gaming related packages are you expecting today? In the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: ups_math.jpg (889 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
ups_math.jpg
889 KB, 1280x853
What gaming related packages are you expecting today?

In the next 5 hours, UPS will bring back my gaming laptop from MSI repair in Poland. I'm kinda scared that it will have more problems than before (just the USB 3.0 ports broke). I hope they didn't sniff around on my harddrive, I still left all my personal data on there
>>
>>333258783
My 144Hz monitor is in transit at the moment
>>
Waiting for a Corsair M65 that will arrive tomorrow to replace my Logitech G500 because down-scrolling doesn't work half the time. I wanted something not too flashy, with a few extra buttons but not too many, not Razer and priced 40 to 70€. Pic related was at the limit of my flashiness tolerance but I got it on sale
>>
My copies of Nights of Azure and Trillion God of Destruction should hopefully be here fucking soon
>>
>>333259630
Not too flashy lol.
>>
>>333259163
is it IPS?

tbqh id buy a 144hz but none ive seen so far have IPS

once you try IPS you dont settle for anything less
>>
File: yqvXvwVBpqAsUc.jpg (203 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
yqvXvwVBpqAsUc.jpg
203 KB, 720x960
I work at ups and throw your shitty gaming peripherals around all day.
>>
>>333260106
i know, thats the best thing about it. two times already some pc parts broke already during UPS transit. each time UPS paid me the full buying price even though i've already been using them for one and a half year and they werent even worth half the price

keep dropping those packages son, you get to vent you anger at your pleb job while i'm counting the dough already
>>
A steam controller for dark souls 3

Was this a mistake? Hint: I don't care what you say
>>
>>333260554
If you didn't have any other controller, doesn't sound so bad.

I played Dark Souls with MKB and controller, and the controller's much better save for being able to control your camera better with multitasking with MKB
>>
File: 26-567-001-TS[1].jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
26-567-001-TS[1].jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>333259761
I did say it's at the limit of what I can tolerate
>>
>>333258783
Whew. This thread made me glad I got the alienware 17 during the sale instead
>>
File: (you).jpg (15 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
15 KB, 234x230
>>333261427
>Alienware
>>
File: 1446342406922.png (2 MB, 1280x821) Image search: [Google]
1446342406922.png
2 MB, 1280x821
>>333258783

The two noctua fans arrived today which was a pleasant surprise because they weren't due to arrive until Friday.

While we're here, can anyone recommend a good wireless card/adapter for gaming? I live two floors above the residential router but my powerline has been averaging 25ms more than the wifi and goes to shit when someone uses a dishwasher or something.
>>
>>333258783

TDKR 1/2, Stella Glow and Bloodborne are all on prime due tomorrow and I've got a week off work.

Gonna be a good week
>>
>>333261469
Alienware is good, just overpriced to all hell.
>>
huryy up already upsf uckers
>>
>>333258783
My HTC Vive.
>>
Prof. Layton vs phoenix Dude should be in the Mail as soon as i get home hopefully.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.