[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 10 >Friday night >Playing vidya >Completely forget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>Be 10
>Friday night
>Playing vidya
>Completely forget about my friendless school life
>my missing father becomes irrelevant.
>All is right with the world.

>Do you still remember when videogames brought you joy?
>>
Nope. It's just a habit now.
>>
They still do. Videogames helped me cope with 12 years of abandonment, abusive family members, etc. I still love to immerse myself in the world of videogames.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457784481094.jpg (26 KB, 482x519) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457784481094.jpg
26 KB, 482x519
>>333252130
I can't say I ever had a bad childhood. But I still surrounded myself with as many games as I could play. Mostly I would use them as inspiration for games I played in the backyard, but after I became to old for that I slipped into addiction and now I just play anything and everything.
>>
They helped me deal with cancer
>>
>>333252130
>Jak 1-3
>COD 2
>need for speed
>Gamecube arcade games
>Rampage and its successors
>Ratchet and Clank games
>DDR and DDR accessories
>>
I can't remember my life when I was 10
>>
Undertale

Greatest.
Game.
Ever.
>>
File: 1444708669816.jpg (205 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1444708669816.jpg
205 KB, 1280x960
>Video games are no longer interesting
>Everyday is just going through the motions
>Have nothing to look forward doing after work
>Things are beginning to feel gray
>>
>>333255312
>beginning to
>>
>>333252130
That's artificial happiness just like the dildo your mom used to replace your father.
>>
It was actually better when you didn't have internet to IM your school friends.Whenever you found something interesting in a game, you held it up with a smile before going to bed to tell them next day at first hour before entering school.

But of course it was also easier to spread bullshit lies.I remember being told a lot of bullshits from Resident Evil 3.Like if you stayed in a safe room for too long while being chased by Nemesis red bloody letters would appear in your screen telling you to go out.

Fuck,how the hell do I still remember this.It was more than 13 years ago
>>
Video games are the only thing that bring me joy anymore. I'm probably depressed. Vidya is the one thing that can make me really laugh anymore. It's how I stay in touch with my two best friends since we live 2 hours away. It's the only thing that let's me forget about the shit that's gone wrong snd will go wrong.

I'm really hoping getting off night shift helps. I've heard that it does from some people who've gotten off it. Also started trying to work out to feel better.
>>
>>333255723
>little did anon know I was also the dildo mom used to replace dad

No wonder I'm a fucking degenerate that can only get hard with incest and girls role playing as my mom
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.