[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doom Will You Buy it: Non-Shill Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: doom just.png (439 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
doom just.png
439 KB, 400x500
Memeing aside are you gonna play this for the singleplayer?
Personally I have Squad for multiplayer so I could give less of a fuck that it's JUST'ed.
>>
no

looks boring

it makes me want to replay Doom 3, however
>>
>>333245542
Faster Halo with More Health would be better if it was Faster Halo with Less Health.
regardless, it's not worth my time. I have too many other games to play and Faster halo isn't interesting to me. I could just play unreal tournament instead for more interesting gameplay in the same vein.
>>
>>333245542
looks decent but not paying 60 lmaobux for it.
>>
>>333245542

No, fallout 4 was such a pile of shit I'm swearing off bethestda
>>
>>333246067
UH OHHHHHHHHHH
>>
WHAT HAPPENED TO DOOM GUY!?
WHY IS HE MASTER CHIEF?
>>
>>333245542
The singleplayer has been known to be shit since the very beggining, the multiplayer could have been the saving grace but that turned out bad too.
>>
If it's got offline multiplayer and plays like halo, then I will buy it since halo doesn't even have that anymore
>>
File: 28245L.jpg (43 KB, 283x567) Image search: [Google]
28245L.jpg
43 KB, 283x567
Nope. If I ever got this it'd probably be on sale for $15 or $10. It also looks pretty slow.
>>
can you go fast?
>>
>>333246525
It's halo but 25% faster movement speed and everything does 25% less damage.
>>
>>333246738
you move pretty slow in halo

i'll pass
>>
>>333245542
Actually in the closed beta, and the game is quite fun.
Everyone memes about it being halo but aside from the floaty jumps, it really Isnt.
Thr health is fine since you can only get one shot by one weapon in particular and only if its a headshot, so gunfights can end up lasting a good while.

Might be 'slow' for console kids since you cant aim worth dicks with sticks, but thats about it. Going to be a blast once all the other gamemodes are added. But god fucking damn, do i miss server lists. So sick of this automatch shit.
>>
>>333245542
I will buy it. play the single player campaign and love every moment of it. I feel bad for anyone who can't just sit down an enjoy a video game without judging the fuck out of it.
>>
>>333246779
yea.
I don't think people understand that doom had high damage but you could dodge most of the stuff due to your high movement speed. the whole game is basically designed around hit stun and dodging. they should've upped the movement speed and the damage. game isn't deadly enough.
>>
>>333246117
He went to an alternate universe where they gave him power armor.
>>
>>333246919
>I feel bad for anyone who can't just sit down an enjoy a pile of dog shit without judging the fuck out of it
>>
>>333245542
I only care about the singleplayer, so I probably won't shell out 60 euros for it, unless it is fucking amazing it probably won't be

I mean everywhere I've read about the singleplayer hasn't impressed me so far. There's just too much modern shit I don't want, like RPG upgrades and glory kills.

Who knows, maybe the stars will align and it will actually be good. I'm tired of mediocre to decent FPS games being hailed as the hottest shit by everyone. I want a truly amazing FPS game
>>
>>333246906
Played closed beta too, but the game suffer from clear console decision design in mind.
The movement feels like you are moving like a huge tank and the way that melee works by letting you leap onto people to get that cinematic execution is stuiped.

Some guns are clearly better than others (sniper rifle) and I really dislike what they did with the rocket launcher. The damage you do with direct hits is a joke and that fucking laser gun is extremly strong.
>>
>>333249272
Ment the electric gun that ticks 8 damage every sec. Not the gun that charges up when you are moving.
>>
>>333246482
that stuff gives me such bad diarrhea
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.