[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
glitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 20160404_235119_001.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160404_235119_001.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
guys I think i broke pokemans
>>
whoa
>>
whoa
>>
aohw
>>
>>333244139
Cool
>>
>>333244139
whats that shit all over your gameboy?
>>
Neat
>>
Some kid at school told me if you do that you could get 99 master balls
>>
>>333244139
You didn't break it, it's a little known Pokemon called Minihonga, it's going to be one of the starters in Pokemon Sun and Moon. It's the first time Pokemon has ever brought back a Pokemon to be a starter, it was just that popular.
>>
>>333244139
WHAT COULD IT BE??????
>>
>>333244650
How do you know that?
>>
>>333244784
My dad works at Microsoft.
>>
>>333244784
dad works at nintendo
>>
I've heard that Missingno and other glitch Pokemon like it can permanently fuck up the game on the original cartridges. I wonder what would happen if such things occurred on the 3DS version.
>>
>>333244526
Some monster hunter vinyl shit I put up to cover up/protect from scratches.
>>333244650
>>333244659
>>333244784
>>333244923
No, I just used the long range trainer warp glitch.
Specifically the trainer just west of the end of the nugget bridge.
Then I fought a trainer (that has to walk at least one tile to you) to unlock the buttons that are frozen after warping from long range trainer warping.
Then I fought Misty, and her Starmie's special stat was what produced pic in OP when I tried reentering the route I warped away from in the beginning.
>>
Yellow version is the only version where your shit fucks up if you encounter missingno.
>>
>>333245093
Same exact thing.
The 3DS downloads are 100% unchanged ports data wise.
In the case of the pic in OP, the music got fucky, until it was just one frozen tone, and the game stayed frozen on that screen.
I let it sit for 15 mins before soft resetting it with the touch screen.
>>
>>333245829
That might just be a regular game crash, and your game might still be fine. I'm curious about what would happen if a glitch Pokemon got to scramble the game data on the digital version of the game.
>>
>>333246069
Honestly, there was no amount of corrupt data a title screen save erase couldn't fix.
Other than it being a bummer.
>>
>>333245707
I thought they 'patched' that shit for yellow version
>>
>>333246381
They only patched over the 'old man' expoit, as well as those encounters when SURFing on shores.
They did not fill in every hexadecimal value that ends up triggering 'M or Missingno, and there is well more than one way to cause those encounters.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.