[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A thief's end >Nathan is a thief Does this mean Nathan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>A thief's end
>Nathan is a thief
Does this mean Nathan Drake dies?
>>
yup, RIP in penis
>>
>>333224396
I don't know if he'll die but there's probably going to be some revelation that makes him retire from adventuring.
>>
>>333224396

It's clearly what they want you to think
There are plenty of thieves in the uncharted series so it could always be someone else who dies
or 'end' could just be more metaphorical and refer to retiring
>>
>>333224396
Its gonna be his brother who dies obviously.
>>
I hope so, so this cinematic casual dudebro shit series can die too.
>>
>>333224396
His brother is also a thief and two of the trailers show him falling and more than likely dying. Sam's death might be the thing that finally let's Nathan see that he should probably retire for good
>>
http://www.gamesradar.com/therell-be-no-donut-drake-uncharted-4/
>>
Nathan, Sam or Sully.

I'm betting on Sully.
>>
File: 1449639098301.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449639098301.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
It's the end of Drake being a thief. Sully dies and Drake, who are married with Helena, see that his life as a "Thief" has come to an End.
>>
>>333224396

The only thing we know for certain is that Amy Hennig had written a very dark story for this final outing with Drake, but the game was delayed and completely re-written after she left. The game was already mostly complete, as well. My guess is that Amy originally wrote this with absolute finality in mind, meaning that Drake most likely died in her draft, but after she left Sony had them re-write the game to be more "marketable" and omit Drake's death so the company can squeeze out as much future potential profit as possible.
>>
File: ear5.jpg (10 KB, 280x185) Image search: [Google]
ear5.jpg
10 KB, 280x185
>Nolan North and Troy Baker
>>
>>333227860
Surprised no ones talking about this. What the fuck is happening with these developers? Are we just going to get cut content because a few fucktards on the internet get mad and post about how it'll affect their children?
>>
>>333228042
Dude has "died" in every game so far. Definitely not going to be sully.
>>
>>333224396
possibly, they might be giving the character an ending so naughty dog can churn out tlou sequels
>>
>>333227860
Oh god this game is going to be SJW bait isnt it.
>>
Nope, it just means Nathan will lose his memory at the end of the game and Uncharted 5 will feature time travel.
>>
>>333229176
>No Tara Strong
>Not going for the holy trinity.

UNCHARTED 4 CONFIRMED FOR TRASH.
>>
>>333229526
But this time he dies for real
>>
>>333229394
Left Behind happened. I'm still pissed the dlc wasn't about any of the other characters in the game and instead was about American Dreams.
>>
>>333228493
>announce that they have two teams now at naughty dog, so they can work on two different projects at a time
>this was during U3

What even came of this? It seems by their release schedule that they scrapped that idea and formed back into one.
>>
>>333229951
They're busy making the The Last of Us 2 or Jak 4.
>>
File: 1437954452811.jpg (153 KB, 1271x714) Image search: [Google]
1437954452811.jpg
153 KB, 1271x714
>>333230045

>Jak 4
>>
>>333230045
But then what was the team that worked on U3 doing for the past 5 years? I originally thought it was U4 but that doesnt seem to be the case.
>>
>>333224396

He won't die, but someone will. Probably his brother.

He will definitely realize he has to stop the whole "adventurer thief" schtick though. My guess is Elena is pregnant and he doesn't really want to put them in danger anymore.
>>
>>333224396
>it's a /v/ takes a sentence literally thread
It can mean many things, retard. But in the end it'll just be another shitty movie game that appeals to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>333224396
its probably gonna be sully or whatever the old dudes name is, i mean since drakes like 45 sully must be like 90 years old
>>
What did Drake's Deception stand for?
>>
>>333230781
It was about how Sir Francis Drake and Queen Elizabeth covered up the existence of Iram of the Pillars. That's Drake's deception.
>>
>>333224396
No more likely it deals with the pirates their tracking and the treasure (mystic item) their hid in Africa. The treasure they accumulated at the end of their careers as thieves.
>>
>>333224396
It's means Sony will end if it doesn't sell.
>>
>>333230637
Drake isn't even in his forties
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.