[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM TIRED OF GOING 2 STARS IN AND THEN LOSING TO TWO FUCKERS WITH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 7216217297817.png (337 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
7216217297817.png
337 KB, 512x512
IM TIRED OF GOING 2 STARS IN AND THEN LOSING TO TWO FUCKERS WITH ULTRA RARE CARDS WTF DO I DOOOOOOOOOO I PLAY HUNTER AND MAGE
>>
stop playing at the beginning of the season.
>>
git

wait for it
>>
>>333223170
when does the next season start?
>>
>>333223170
>stop playing
ftfy
>>
gud
>>
>>333223301
>>333223415
fucking this
>>
fuck this game and its p2win bs hitler did nothing wrong
>>
File: Duane.gif (2 MB, 195x130) Image search: [Google]
Duane.gif
2 MB, 195x130
Just bite the bullet and pay for cards if that's your only problem
>>
>>333223332
end of the month

also, if you're missing cards then just play arena.That'll be more "fair" till you're able to make a good deck.

Also I should mention that the best decks don't use that many rare cards. Secret pally usually has just two legendaries at most.
>>
File: EleGiggle.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
EleGiggle.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>333223069
>Rank 20 in a game as easy as Hearthstone
>>
>>333223817
>easy
you play with stock decks then faggot
>>
>>333223685
that's the problem with hearthstone though.

I have a nearly complete collection,and climbing the latter still sucks.
>>
>>333223069
i managed to get quite good decks then i fall into a lose whirlpool uninstalled that shit
and fall into LoL again both games have a MM weighted coin
fuck this world and my 0 will
>>
>>333223790
>just play arena
>save up for 3 days until I can afford an arena run
>go 4-3
>get 50 gold some dust and a pack
>have to save up gold for another two days before I can afford another run
T-thanks blizz.
>>
File: Yoshi Was Not Amused.jpg (33 KB, 680x490) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi Was Not Amused.jpg
33 KB, 680x490
>>333224428
I still don't see why they can't let us choose packs instead of getting a random pack. That shit completely destroyed my interest in arena
>>
>>333224552
It's usually 40 dust either way, not a huge deal honestly.
>>
>>333224552
Getting stomped in Arena every single time is what put me off of it. random cards but it's like they've been playing the exact deck forever.
Also why was this weeks Tavern Brawl so shit? Tried with most heroes and Warrior was the best for me with 57 wins. Fighting Priests and paladins was a bitch, anything else went down easy.
>>
learning how to trade and learning what cards each class use on each turn will instantly give you rank 10.

Knowing the lightbomb comes on turn 6, concecrate on turn 4, flamestrike turn 7. Etc.

you have to know what they're thinking.
>>
>>333223069
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>333223301
>>333223415
Fuck all to do with that.

Hearthstone is horrible for new players. They basically have to buy one of the expansions in order to have some bullshit cards they can play against pay2win faggots.

Reno Jackson cunts are the worst. As soon as its placed I quit. Can't be playing with that sort of player.
>>
File: ReynadFace.jpg (44 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
ReynadFace.jpg
44 KB, 600x1067
>>333225821
The new format will theoretically make the game friendlier to new players
>>
>>333225413
last weeks brawl was made for people who had tons of value legendaries and have been playing forever

if you didnt have a dr boom to play on turn 7 then you might as well not even queued

the best brawls are the ones with a deck already made for you with some gimmick on top
>>
>>333223069
Pay to win/Dust almost every card not for your deck/deal with it
You can only do one.
>>
>>333225994
Also I think I read that older expansions will be cycled out after some time while new ones are added in so Grand Tournament will follow suit later on, along with one of the campaign modes.
>>
>>333226212
As soon as the new expansion hits GvG and Naxx are being cycled out of 'standard' format, but will still be usable in 'wild' and arena.
>>
>>333226212
What does this mean for the Goblins and Gnomes decks/cards? Is it a case of "buy now because soon they'll be gone" or "don't bother because these cards will be irrelevant"

Been spending my gold on those packs for some of the legendaries.
>>
>>333223069
Maybe you should look up budget decks
>>
>>333226363
They will still be in your collection, playable in wild and craftable, but you wont be able to buy more packs or play them in standard
>>
>>333226045
That and the one before where we were getting those free unstable portals. That was the shit with a zoo deck. I loved the chaos but yeah someone(punk ass druid)got out a dr boom like turn 3 or 4.

When I did fight priests I waited to maybe turn 5-6 to start stealing damage, by then I had already built up a good amount of armor from the hero power not including the spells that add armor. I won fairly often in this weeks TB but it wasn't very fun at all.
>>
>>333226363
Me too, I spent $20 for some packs and it sucked hearing it was being taken to Wild only. I bought maybe 20 more packs in ingame gold but now am buying Grand Tournament with the occasional Classic. I think I'll buy some more GvG though, I want some of the better cards I haven't pulled yet.
>>
>tfw no friends

Someone post their info so I can get my Watch and Learn pack
>>
File: OemdnMdHcFvA.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (99 KB, 878x458) Image search: [Google]
OemdnMdHcFvA.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
99 KB, 878x458
don't worry OP, just log in during the release of the new expansion you'll get a legendary and some support cards for free. C'Thun decks build themselves and are easy to play.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>333227295
suckmydickfaggot#911
>>
>>333227550
>log in during the release of the new expansion you'll get a legendary and some support cards for free

Where does it say that?
>>
Just play zoo
>>
>>333227550
Pretty sure they said it's a guarentee in your first pack you open. They wouldn't dare give anything for free in this
>>
>>333227295
Just make another account and watch it beating the innkeeper. Watching people win in practice mode counts so you dont even need to grind the new acc
>>
>>333227950
>>333227826
http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Hearthstone_Wiki
>>
You can get a pretty good free to play deck from playing unranked for a couple of weeks, but you're gonna have to get a couple of branches of the expansions. Whether you do that with in game gold or real money is up to you. I played the game for a couple of months and found I was really enjoying it so I bought all the expansions. Back when I started playing a built a mech Mage which is what I'd recommend for beginners now except it won't be useable in standard in a month. At the moment you're just better buying classic packs or saving up gold and waiting to see what's good in the new format. Mid Druid is a pretty cheap, incredibly broken deck made up almost entirely of classic cards.
>>
>>333227950
They give everyone who plays during the launch 3 free packs so every gets C'Thun for free
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.