[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for Bartz to completelly dominate Dissidia 201
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ULUS10566_00159.jpg (84 KB, 370x256) Image search: [Google]
ULUS10566_00159.jpg
84 KB, 370x256
Are you ready for Bartz to completelly dominate Dissidia 2015?
https://youtu.be/3G-LZ7fnrpU
>>
Firion best
>>
>Looks like a man
That's new
>>
Characters I want for the new dissidia
-not Seifer
that's it I'm happy
>>
>3st tier

nice to see hard work in trailer making
>>
As a Bartz main, that the actually got a real moveset this time makes me very happy.

That he's good this time too instead of the worst character in the game on the tiers is just the cherry on top.
>>
>>333208005
I doubt bartz is the worst character in the game. Isn't Ultimecia all around pretty terrible?
>>
>>333206116
WHERE ARE THE VILLAINS
>>
>>333208175
Ultimecia is SSS+.

She's by far the best character in the entire game. What the fuck are you smoking bub?
>>
>>333208175
>>333208681
Isn't Cloud of Darkness shitty?
>>
Oh shit i thought this was bait.
Does he have the most complete broken moveset in the entire goddam game or what
>>
Is Auron in yet? Please?
>>
>>333208681
Ultimecia has a shitty startframes for every attack she has and her zoning game is terrible in 012
>>333208826
Cloud of Darkness is very strong actually
>>
>>333206116
PS4 version in the west when?
>>
>>333206116
Damn, they made him really fun, I think I prefered his gimmick of mimicking other cahracter moves better but this is really nice too
>>
>vaan has only 4-5 brv attacks that are pretty terrible in the new game
BUT
>has like 8 hp attacks that are mostly pretty good and can sometimes do extra damage with luminescence and dark hole
His weapon switch is gone but he turned into a super offensive character by spamming hp attacks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.