[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I have a problem. I'm starting to think its okay to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Conflicted.jpg (46 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
Conflicted.jpg
46 KB, 488x351
Guys I have a problem. I'm starting to think its okay to pirate games from Nintendo.
because all they do now is:
>censor games
>Never Lower the price on their older games
>Never add voice chat to their online games
>focus only on the Amiibos
>hopped aboard the "Let's Remake & sell old games" bandwagon (recently: zelda Majora 3D / HD Wind Waker & HD Twilight Princess)
>make games nobody wanted (Paper Mario Color Splash aka Sticker Star 2 and Federation Force)
>insert age old memes into their games

Is it wrong of me to be thinking this way?
>>
File: 1459294545693.jpg (373 KB, 1728x1728) Image search: [Google]
1459294545693.jpg
373 KB, 1728x1728
>>333192858
>was going to hack my 3DS for Estival Versus
>it's not even on 3DS

FUCK YOU KOJIMA
>>
I feel like you're making this thread for (You)'s OP. You're not a vigilante bringing swift justice to Nintendo. There's some thought that doing shit like this might convince companies to change their ways, and all its going to do is force developers to find better ways of protecting their investments.
>>
>>333192858
3dsiso welcomes you
>>
Does anyone have screenshot or twitter links of Fates devs angry about localization?
>>
If you have that many issues with Nintendo games, then why play them at all?
>>
>>333198378
Good games with flaws.

Hard to vote with your wallet without piracy.
>>
>Needing an excuse to pirate
Pussy.
>>
>>333192858
>Never lower the price on their old games
Isn't this because the Nintendo fanbase is so retarded they'll pay up the ass for old games? Look at OoT3D. Nintendo doesn't manufacture those anymore and they got expensive as fuck just because it's a Zelda game, so resellers spike it. Yeah, it was expensive even before the exploit.
>>
>>333192858
No
>>
>recently hopped on the remake train

What? They've been doing this for a LONG time.
At least with these games, a couple of years pass before a remake.

>makes games no one wants

Why pirate if they make bad games?

>censored games
> Amiibo stuff

Only correct answers desu
>>
File: 1448678228583.jpg (56 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
1448678228583.jpg
56 KB, 848x477
>>333192858
Nintendo deserves all they get
Fight on brother. We are basically the modern version of Peterpan stealing from the jews.don't let them guilt trip you.
>>
Don't try to justify piracy.

Just do it or don't. No one really cares why.
>>
>>333192858
I pirate because I'm poor, but your reasoning is fine enough.
>>
>>333192858
>Never Lower the price on their older games
Nintendo Selects or whatever the fuck it's called
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.