[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've found my psp and i want to try new games. Can you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sony-PSP-1000-Body.png (36 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
Sony-PSP-1000-Body.png
36 KB, 245x138
I've found my psp and i want to try new games. Can you guys recommend me some?
>>
>>333188236
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PlayStation_Portable
>>
Outrun 2006 is better played on any other platform, but it's a great game regardless and it's portable now..
>>
The two God of War games and Peace Walker.
>>
>>333188236
>new PSP games
Good luck with that.
>>
Little Big Planet, GoW, Patapon (all of them), Kingdom Hearths, Burnout Legends, GTA, MGS, Motormstorm, WipeOut, Crazy Taxi.
>>
File: 1373695974354.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1373695974354.gif
51 KB, 500x376
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Kingdom Hearts: BBS.

GTA: Vice City/Liberty City Stories

God of War (those 2 games I can't remember the subnames)

If you have the time as well, get yourself a Memory Card and turn into an emulator to play NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy, etc games.
>>
>>333189214
By new I mean games that I haven't played
>>
>>333189786
>Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

And if you like that, you can check out Tactics Ogre LUCT. It has worse gameplay, but better plot and much more polish.

You can play PS1 classics like Symphony of the Night or Vagrant Story too.
>>
A friend told me that the PSP SOCOM games and that one warhammer tactics game are decent, is that true?
>>
>>333188236
Ratchet and Clank
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.