[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he pirates video games >he says that people who enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: this is what happens to pirates.png (286 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
this is what happens to pirates.png
286 KB, 640x480
>he pirates video games
>he says that people who enjoy those games would have bought it
>he thinks that pirates wouldn't have bought the game in the first place so it doesn't hurt the industry
>he's a thief
>he justifies this

Is this you /v/?
>>
>>333166663
I mean, I wouldn't buy the game anyway because I'm poor.

Also, you missed quints.
>>333166666
>>
>>333166663
Shut up, Smoker.
>>
>>333166663
nah i just don't give a flying fuck
>>
File: hello navigators.jpg (69 KB, 599x567) Image search: [Google]
hello navigators.jpg
69 KB, 599x567
>>333166830
Anon, only 0's are gets on /v/.
>>
>>333166663

Look.

I'm going to pirate game whenever I feel like it

And there's nothing you can do about it :)
>>
Its just individual moral versus corporation moral.
You can argue pirate is wrong no matter wrong and i can argue it was EA/ UBI‘s fault for making shitty cashgrab in the first place. At the end none of these matters, its just about how a person justifies the actions of himself.
>>
File: justice.jpg (27 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
27 KB, 540x270
>itt
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7278460
>>
>>333166663
i hate the industry and want it dead
>>
>>333168043
In case you were wondering, bullshit no one cares about is indian and fuccboi is white.
>>
>>333166663
I will make arguments, but ultimately, suck my dick.
>>
Which of them matters most in 200 years from now? There's your answer.
>>
I don't say any of those things

I just want free shit lol
>>
>>333166663

Once games isn't butchered into microtransactioned swill I'll stop pirating.
>>
>>333166663
>he justifies this
deal with it, faggot
>>
I 'steal' for myself because there is next to no risk involved and I'd rather have more money to spend on quality food than more plastic lying around the house. It's not a 'statement' as some try to excuse away their bullshit with, I just take what I want purely for my own benefit.
>>
I just do whatever I feel like.
>>
the industry must die for all the crimes it did to game enthusiast
>>
YO
>>
File: 1455792106851.png (46 KB, 154x143) Image search: [Google]
1455792106851.png
46 KB, 154x143
Don't fucking care buddy.

Capitalist "ethics" are fundamentally disgusting in the first place.
>>
File: kitty fedora.gif (2 MB, 335x258) Image search: [Google]
kitty fedora.gif
2 MB, 335x258
>>333169584
Aha! A fellow Anarchist I see!
The Government pig-dogs will never control us fine gentlemen!
*tips hat in your direction*
>>
>>333169873
Not that anon but your sarcasm really just makes it sound like you enjoy businesses bigger than yourself getting away with shit.
Anarchy obviously isn't the answer but taking it in the ass when amoral entities don't give a fuck about ethics because of your own personal code is pretty fucked, man.

Unless you want to preach the superior ethical standards for which big companies are held to and abide by.
>>
>>333166663
>>333168912
exactly this in that order pictures related.
>>
>>333166663
" Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)

If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

A US judge, presiding over a trial for copyright infringement, recognized that “piracy” and “theft” are smear words."

-RMS
>>
Still pirating like a baller, you can't stop me
>>
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 194x259
Videogame quality has deteriorated as a result, and they complain as if it's not because of them, when they caused it. Companies go for the bate minimum to guarantee profit, or focus on those who will actually pay for games, namely children (Minecraft, Lego, Angry Birds, etc) or casual mobile game adults. Those that do still aim for the GAMER audience have to go for the dudebros who want CoD #52, Assassin's Creed #37, and will eat up the Season's Pass and Preorder Bonuses. The proof is right in front of them.
>>
>>333166663
DS3 prices just doubled in my country if you want me to tolerate that bullshit and still buy it you can lick my balls OP
>>
>>333166663
Pirated:
Crysis
Starcraft 1&2
Warcraft 3
Shogo MAD
BF1942 and BF2
Half-Life 2
Half-Life
Counter-Strike Source
Alien Isolayytion
GTA 1,2,3,4,SA
Burnout Paradise
DOOM
Q3
RAGE
DarkSouls
Serious Sam 2+3
Metro2033
Max Payne
Final Fantasy VII
Company of Heroes
Carmageddon 2
Metal Gear Solid 1+2

And all of those games I bought in the end.
>>
>>333166663
>pirate killing another pirate

Yeah, that's exactly what's happening in this shitty industry
>>
>>333169474
YAYOYAAAYOOOOOOO
>>
>>333172085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdldvAi8fg4
The most perfect usage of that song.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.