[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This expansion is literally going to be Warlords of Draenor 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 350x496
This expansion is literally going to be Warlords of Draenor 2.0 if the Alpha is anything to go by

>More CORRUPTED villains
>More ability pruning and simplifying enemy mechanics
>Class Halls are the new Garrisons to AFK in
>PVP is still an unbalanced mess and PVP talents just turn into cookie cutter builds you can Google to see which is the best
>12 months per raid tier cycle confirmed
>No surprise in the world anymore since everything is already datamined

Is anyone actually excited for this?
>>
>>333165123
nope shills maybe
>>
>>333165123
the people who actually still play it maybe.
>>
>>333165123
The last time I was excited for WoW was Wrath.

I've longed since moved on and so have my WoW buddies.
>>
>you will never roll lifebloom ever again
>>
>>333165123
>simplifying enemy mechanics
What the fuck? If anything they're more complicated than ever. In Vanilla most regular mobs and bosses would just melee you.
>>
>>333165123
the shadow dance change is nice
the story in general is just as shit as in wod, look at the random kil'jaeden cameo in the sub artifact quest for example
sdfogksldfkalsdfklsdgfsadgasdf
>>
>>333165123
I'm going to play it, but I know it'll suck. I expect it be like the last three expansions where I have a good time leveling, enjoy gearing up while waiting for the first raid tier to open, and then quit after finishing it along with all my friends.
>>
>More CORRUPTED villains
Like every expansion.
>More ability pruning and simplifying enemy mechanics
There are more abilities than Vanilla and BC had including for enemies.
>Class Halls are the new Garrisons to AFK in
Like cities.
>PVP is still an unbalanced mess and PVP talents just turn into cookie cutter builds you can Google to see which is the best
Like every expansion.
>12 months per raid tier cycle confirmed
Like every expansion.
>No surprise in the world anymore since everything is already datamined
Like every expansion after BC. Don't read it if you don't want to know.
>>
You know that old comedy routine where the house that the wacky characters built for their good-hearted neighbor creaks a little then all four walls perfectly fall away and leave them standing in the open air?

I wonder if that will happen to World of Warcraft one day.
>>
>>333165123
>>More CORRUPTED villains
Agreed, stupid shit, but let's not pretend that's new. Warcraft lore has always been like that. It was never good.
>>More ability pruning and simplifying enemy mechanics
There are more abilities now per class than back in BC or WotlK. Most abilities removed were in fact, useless. The other bunch of abilities that were removed weren't really removed, they were just confined to their particular spec instead of being available to all specs but being useless because you're not actually going to use them.
>>Class Halls are the new Garrisons to AFK in
Fair point, but we still don't know that.
>>PVP is still an unbalanced mess and PVP talents just turn into cookie cutter builds you can Google to see which is the best
Possible, but if they do it right, there will always be alternatives better for the different matchups and setups, so only shitters will be copying stuff straight out of google. Besides, even back in vanilla people would google the best specs, that's nothing new.
>>12 months per raid tier cycle confirmed
Agree. It's pretty fucking stupid that tiers are so far apart and so small, and now even in lower numbers per expansion. Shit sucks.
>>No surprise in the world anymore since everything is already datamined
You can keep yourself from reading said datamined shit, you know. Just like you don't go around reading spoilers for movies you want to watch, don't read datamined stuff.
>>
epic op, just epic
>>
File: 1458914805446.jpg (144 KB, 817x1019) Image search: [Google]
1458914805446.jpg
144 KB, 817x1019
>>333165123
>>
>>333165123
I don't get why people still play a 12 year old game.
>>
>>333170036
an 00'er wouldn't know
>>
>>333170036
Seriously, anyone who plays games more than two years old are autistic retards trying to hold onto nostalgia. Real gamers abandon everything they liked after two years and only play the newest and greatest games.
>>
File: 1459712471524.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1459712471524.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>333170382
name one new mmo thats worth playing..
>>
File: 1459713345800.jpg (192 KB, 900x1018) Image search: [Google]
1459713345800.jpg
192 KB, 900x1018
>>333165123
Yeah but

>Whitemane gets resurrected and joins the Ebon Blade
>>
>>333170694
All of them that are less than two years old.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.