[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone posted a thread about this thing the other day and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: GPD.jpg (35 KB, 816x420) Image search: [Google]
GPD.jpg
35 KB, 816x420
Someone posted a thread about this thing the other day and I'm really fascinated by the idea of playing nes, snes, and ps1 among other games in the comfort of my own bed, so is it worth it?

I have a PSP also, but it's the OG fat one so I'm not sure it can be hacked but if it can, can it emulate everything the GPD can?
>>
>I have a PSP also, but it's the OG fat one so I'm not sure it can be hacked but if it can
>but it's the OG fat one
>but

So you haven't even done an ounce of research? You can basically look in its direction and hack it.
>>
File: Gmaepad.png (336 KB, 692x413) Image search: [Google]
Gmaepad.png
336 KB, 692x413
Fucking GMAEPAD
It looks really fishy desu
>>
File: shield-tablet-k1-gallery-1.jpg (51 KB, 920x540) Image search: [Google]
shield-tablet-k1-gallery-1.jpg
51 KB, 920x540
Honestly I'd seriously just research the K1 and see if the controller with it is easily usable with emulators. It's very cheap and one of the most powerful tablets on the market. Got mine for 200 bucks. Only reason I haven't looked into emulation on mine yet is I played emulators on my old PSP for so many years. I'll probably look into it eventually since the SNES and N64 emulator on PSP was ass.

Also it's an Android platform so you have the option of playing some of the ok'ish mobile games like Battle Royal, Vainglory, and Cards and Castles.
>>
>>333161582

>can I hack my PSP

Nigger, just by asking that question your PSP has been hacked and already loaded itself up with 20 games

There is seriously not a more hackable system on the planet

In regards to the

>XD

It's decent and works well so long as you
1. Don't get a defective one
2. Don't mind the mushiest D-Pad in existence

Also mods, if you're the same one that banned that awful faggot from the previous
>XD
thread, you have my gratitude
>>
>>333161582
What the fuck is that
>>
>>333161582
I already do that on my CFW 3DS
>>
>>333161582
bunch of guys on yt said it's very good
>>
>>333161582
PSP, especially fat, sucks at SNES. NES is a little dodgy, GBA is good. PS1 takes a little tinkering but is usually 1:1.

XD kind of has shit build quality and it's a crapshoot if you get a good one. same with any chink device. Only decent handheld emulator platform ever made was the Pandora and even that has a fuckton of issues.
>>
>>333162057
What is the highest emulator it can run?
>>
>>333161582
You only have to fart on the 1000 models and they're hacked.
>>
>>333161919
>handled

This is bait right?
>>
>>333162447
Yes my PSP has sound issues with SNES emulation (see SMW sounds)

its terrible.

N3DS does perfect emulation
>>
>>333161582

>im too stupid to google
>>
>>333162614
it's too bad nobody's making a PSX emulator for the N3DS and just porting an unoptimized RetroArch core.
>>
>>333162592
I wish it was
It's literally on their website
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.