[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now THIS is podracing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Glide64_STAR_WARS_EP1_RACER_01.jpg (492 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_STAR_WARS_EP1_RACER_01.jpg
492 KB, 1024x768
Just replayed one of the best racing games.
Cy Yunga > everyone else
>>
Who /gasgano/
>>
>>333153596
Looks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.
Boles Roor is where it's at.
>>
>>333153542
Buy used and damaged parts but they are the best arround, because new ones use to be lower tiers.
also.

Quadinaros's pod > anyone else.
You dont like going fast?
>>
>>333156175
Yeah, junkyard everything.
Especially since in the amateur league you can get by with not upgrading anything at all.
Still, I would first upgrade traction and accelleration before speed. Nothing worse than going fast into the next wall.
>>
Bumping for a great game
>>
>>333156440
I havent played in long long time, i remember 1 track being my nemesis, and it was that planet wo has the track mixed with a stadium, full of stands with people... because you can get pretty pretty fast and there you are left with no steering.
>>
Had to resort to cheating because of this fucking track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iyDC7xnZEI
>>
>>333157279
lol scrub

Granted, Baroonda hat lots of bullshit with the swamp hairpins and the sand valley, but this track wasn't as bad as the second one in that tier.

Also, when I first played it, I used cheats. Debug menu, 800 speed and invincibility.
Laughable, considering how easy the game actually is.
But I was a really shitty player with 13.
>>
>>333157279
fuck the swamp planet, fuck it right in it's damp smelly asshole.

Also I was disappointed that Anakin's pod was the Mario, when it was supposed to be "the fastest ever built"
>>
>>333157910
>Also I was disappointed that Anakin's pod was the Mario, when it was supposed to be "the fastest ever built"
Come on, that was to be expected. Every kid would probably want to drive only Anakin, so they could hardly make it anything else but the allround/beginner pod.
>>
>>333158453
No, i actually wanted sebulba because i like that diesel sound, and because you can throw fire to the other racers.
>>
>>333153542
>Not using quadinaros
Confirmed Chuck
>>333154847
Best all around pod
>>
I wish they'd fix the issues this game has on modern machines. That and fix the multiplayer to use proper IP Direct connect. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
>>
Who Neva Kee here?
>>
I like that so far we have no consensus on best pod because everyone seems to have their own favorite.
>>
File: 123312312.png (765 KB, 1024x816) Image search: [Google]
123312312.png
765 KB, 1024x816
RIP
>>
>>333160732
Guo Marsterace
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.